⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Sound the bells VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

Sound the bells Empty Sound the bells

on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 16:09

A wedding, something he was looking forward too. Something that had made him want to come back for just a bit. Just to have a good time with his friend, congratulate him on it and have a few drinks. Though a wedding like this, that actually asked for a little bit of decency from his part. So instead of his normal attire the man had bought himself something new, something that wasn’t him. But it would do for occasions like this for sure. Just a dark outfit, something that looked expensive but wasn’t really. But it would do simple as that, he even took the time to try and tame his hair which wasn’t the easiest of things to do but it seemed to have worked out in his favor this time.

So making his way to the party he was chatting with some people he actually knew. Common folk like him. The whole of Caer Scion was in for a party and it showed. After the recent things the city had to push through this was just what everyone needed. A smile caressed his lips as he spotted his friends a bit further away. Talking to his older brother Vulcan. Another Freyr. Maybe it was just time to get a fan prescription on the family because he always managed to run into the ones that he wasn’t looking for. The thought alone made him chuckle softly. Sneaking up on Jupiter, before he actually hugged him from the back and pulled him away from Vulcan. ’Okay time to actually have a drink with me and celebrate yeah? Where is that wife of yours?’ A wide grin had jumped up on his face as he put the lad down on the ground again. Crossing his arms over each other and looking him straight in the eye. ’Congratulations aye? You deserve nothing more than this.’

Sound the bells Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Sound the bells Empty Re: Sound the bells

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 11:49
Jupiter never had a day where he looked back to as the most amazing day of his life. He had the worst day … when his father and Apollo came back and his father died. That was the worse day of his life. Even Ophelia getting attacked by an undying didn’t come close enough. But the best day of his life was dedicated to her. It was today, the day they remembered the dead and he got to kiss her for the very first time. That was a day he would never forget and he hoped it was the kind of day that would vanish away all the bad feelings, bad moments and bad days he had before. It worked, for now, her smile had had that effect for quite some time now.

He was smiling, a smile not much people had the privilege to see. But today everybody could see, there was no sense in hiding the luck he carried around today. He was talking to his older half brother when he got hugged from behind. Jupiter looked to his shoulder, rolling his eyes when he recognized Fenrir. He excused himself quickly towards his brother before he got forced into another direction. Only when Fenrir let go of him Jupiter turned around, answering the words. ‘We can have a drink.’ He said, happy to have his only good friend here to witness this day. His eyes searched for Ophelia in the room, finding her rather quickly, talking to her own family. ‘There.’ He pointed, sounding where to proud in doing so. When he looked back to Fenrir there was that certain seriously as he spoke. He laid a hand on Fenrir his shoulder. ‘Thank you.’ He nodded in the same serious way. Did he deserve this? He didn’t know, the only thing he knew was that he wouldn’t let go of it. Not as long as he had a hand in it.
The hardest person to love is yourself.

Sound the bells VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 13:17

A feast like the likings of this. All for the marriage of his close friend. Off course he would attend. Just to exchange a few words with his friend off course. He wouldn’t keep him that long from his wife. But he would have that celebratory drink with the man and they should catch up. But not today. He’d stay around for a few more days in the city before he was headed to the Evergreen again. To catch up with someone, though it was unsure how that meeting would actually go that was. Though in this moment all he cared for was the man who talking with his older brother. Not the Lord, the other one. The blacksmith.

He had hugged him from behind, because that was how extra he actually was. Whisking the kid away from his brother before he placed him down somewhere else smiling widely. ’I’d say we can have a lot of drink, some feasting is in order my man. But I won’t keep you to long from your wife.’ He smiled widely, shortly looking over to where he was pointing to. Humming. Yeah, off course he knew who she was. But well, honestly he could see why the two of them would fit so well. ’Are you guys staying here after the festivities or are you packing up and moving to the Evergreen?’ A valid question, something he needed to know the next time he decided to visit Jupiter. As a hand was placed on his shoulder, Fenrir shortly tilted his head looking at the man in front of him and nodding. ’So how do you feel hm? As a married man?’

Sound the bells Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 02 May 2020, 14:21
He should have known it, the moment he was picked from the ground, that is was Fenrir. They took the same ship over to Cear Scion again, a journey in which they caught up on some lost time. And it was nice to have Fenrir around, he was one of those things that made him feel more at home. Not that he had to find a way to feel home again, he was home. Cear Scion always had been his home, but now it only got completed by Ophelia. And he hoped with all his heart he could make this her home to.

As soon as Fenrir put him down and Jupiter admitted to a drink his friend told him they could have more than one. ‘I need to keep my conscious intact, don’t want to wake up tomorrow, and not remember a thing.’ He announced, not planning on drinking himself underneath some table. He needed his mind sharp, he didn’t want to forget, not even the smallest detail like Fenrir picking him up as he just did. It wasn’t hard to find Ophelia between the crowd, her dress stood out above anything else. As they served themselves a cup of ale Jupiter turned back to his friend, kicking his cup against the other one before he shortly looked back to Ophelia, not being able to keep his eyes away from her. As Fenrir spoke he looked back, shaking his head in the process. ‘We stay.’ He assured his friend. ‘I think we will travel south sometimes, for her family but the biggest part we stay here. Wineport didn’t felt like home for her anymore.’ He admitted. A lot had changed there, for which she was happier here. ‘What are you gonna do?’ He returned the question. Maybe he was sick of the undying and would find his comfort among dragons, or just the other way around. The question that came made him roll his eyes. ‘Not much difference from yesterday.’ He smiled, shortly looking back to his new wife. ‘But it feels good, you should try it too.’ He taunted Fenrir. The downside of Jupiter drinking was that he got looser in his words. Not that Fenrir saw that as a downside.
The hardest person to love is yourself.

Sound the bells VRKN0VN
Caro

Character Sheet
Fenrir Myrkrith
Fenrir Myrkrith
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 04 May 2020, 13:49

Jupiter looked happy. He really did and it made him happy. The fact that his friend had found someone to share his life with. The fact that he had actually gotten lucky to be blessed with someone he actually liked, yeah that was the thing he was most happy about. Jupiter and Ophelia really fitted well together and well that was all he could ask for. The two of them didn’t always had a connection like this, but through the years it had evolved into this and well. He considered Jupiter, apart from Alison as one of his closest friends. So yes, he was being sincere for a change.

’Such a boring lad you’ve become.’ Fenrir winked, clearly a joke for sure. Because well, what man would actually want to forget about his wedding? Or well, he could actually name a few to be fair. Yet his friend wasn’t one of them so he would just take what he could get. He lifted his cup and smiled as the two cups kicked, a grin caressing his lips. ’To the two of you, may your life be nothing but blessed. Though, do not expect me to come around to babysit your kids. I’m the fun uncle, not the permanent babysitter.’ A wide grin appeared. Besides why would they need him for that? There were probably maids enough around to take care of little Freyr’s. The news that they actually stayed made him smile from ear to ear. See, something he liked. His friend where he belonged and he was sure that Lady Ophelia would like it here as well. As soon as she had settled off course. ’Me? Oh my friend, you know I go where the work pulls me. Since I sold the house of my parents I truly have no real place to stay. Just know that I’m around.’ He spoke in a meaningful way. Off course he’d keep an eye on him. Or well he would try that was. Through the eyes of the animals he would always make his way back to some place, no matter if it was to keep an eye on Jupiter or on Alison. He would always be around even if he was in another province. A bouldering laugh sounded through as his latter words sounded. ’Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don’t have anything to offer to a woman, let alone marry her.’ Nah, he wasn’t the kind to settle down ever. That put too much strain on him to be fair. Fenrir took another sip from his ale and smiled. ’For what it’s worth, I’m happy for you Jupiter. The both of you.’

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum