⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Stand by me Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Stand by me Empty Stand by me

on Sun 19 Apr 2020, 14:45
After the remembering of the death in the battle against the undying everybody retreated to the castle for the feast. After all, there were some things worth celebrating and Jupiter hoped that this day was as good and solid for them as it had been for him. But it was more than good for him. It was everything he thought he would never have. It was like his heart was caged in that happiness, that after that one kiss he never felt more love then he did now. And it was all her. He never truly believed he could love something so badly as he loved her. And yes, that feeling was already there but after today it seemed to take over his whole sense of living. Every time he looked at her he felt joy, he felt love and proud and he asked himself if this feeling would ever fade.

The musicians had played one song after the other, making the people dance while they shared the food that was served around during the whole night. He felt younger, less worried as he smiled over something an old friend said. But just as easily as he kept his attention on the conversation it faded again when he heard her laugh, noticed her smile, her joy in dancing. His eyes always wandered off to her not resisting the urge to always wanting to be around her, to kiss her, to hold her hand. But he had a lot of catching up to do with his family and friends here, for that he took little bites away from her to get a small conversation going. He squeezed his friend in the shoulder as he looked at how he walked away before his eyes turned back to her. He drank his cup empty and walked back over to the table, that weird smile on his lips as he stood still before the table, leaning his elbows down on it to eye level himself with her. ‘You seem happy lady Freyr.’ He noticed almost playful. She was a Freyr, she was his Freyr and he couldn’t wait to spend the rest of his life with her. She was the cause of his happiness, the reason for this smile, that soft shimmering in his blue eyes. She was everything.
The hardest person to love is yourself.

Stand by me 15c977077934a541a3be0a8c1c60b8e2
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Ophelia Freyr
Ophelia Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Stand by me Empty Re: Stand by me

on Wed 22 Apr 2020, 18:51

The entire evening, her smile did not falter once. She was completely and utterly happy, and she could only thank one single person for her bliss. Her wedding was nothing like she had imagined it for all those years, and yet it felt as perfect as she could as hoped for. Every person in the world whom she cared for had attended her wedding. Her friends and family had all been there on her big day. She had felt absolutely stunning in her wedding dress, and she hoped that this night would never end.

The music was great, as was the food and the drinks. Ophelia had limited herself to two glasses of wines, which had caused her to feel a little giddy and somewhat unsteady on her feet, but otherwise she was completely fine. She walked around in her heavy wedding dress, truly feeling like a bride. For a few seconds, she found herself alone at one of the tables, but her solitude didn’t last long. Jupiter came up to her. Her smile brightened when he called her lady Freyr. Her new name, which she would proudly carry for the rest of her life. “I think it suits me quite well, don’t you?” she asked. She looked around at the guests, who seemed to be enjoying themselves equally well. “Today is truly perfect.” She couldn’t have asked for anything more. Her gaze shifted back to him. Tonight would be the first night they would spend together as husband and wife. Their wedding night.

you are

terrifying,

and strange,

and beautiful

not something

everyone knows

how to love
Stand by me Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 11:58
It was a rare sight, the smile he carried around, the joy in his face, that weird weight of happiness. When Ceres told him it would be Ophelia way back he didn’t think about ending here. He never thought he would be happy to marry, he would be happy to spend his life with the same woman. That he would be able to love. But Ophelia brought out the best in him. There was nothing of that distant cold Freyr from back in Wineport here. He seemed like an entirely different person.

Maybe he should blame the wine he already drank, he limited himself but it was easier to smile, to laugh out loud, to love her even more now then it was a few hours earlier. As she sat there at the table he couldn’t resist on finding his way over to her. He wanted to be nowhere else than beside her. But the guests needed attention to, Jupiter had been home for months, he got actually missed. As he leaned over the table he called her by the name she would carry around for the rest of her days. And it sounded so good, to call her a Freyr, like she was only now really part of his life. ‘It wouldn’t suit anybody else better then it suits you.’ He admitted to her proud words. As she studied the people around her, Jupiter studied her. She seemed so happy, so content. It had been a long time since he saw her at ease, not after what happened with the undying. He reached for her hand as she confessed how perfect the day had been. ‘Your happiness is everything that matters to me and the night isn’t quite over yet,’ he kissed her knuckles. ‘so if you have some last requests, it’s the time to demand them.’ He winked. There would be only one night like this, he wanted it to be perfect for her, he wanted her to have everything she needed.

Demi

Character Sheet
Ophelia Freyr
Ophelia Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 18:49

It was good to see Jupiter this happy for once as well. In true Freyr fashion, he generally remained calm and collected, not really showing off what was going on inside. But every time she had looked at him tonight, she had seen him widely smile. There was nothing that invigorated her more than his happiness, knowing that she was the cause of it. For a little while, the both of them were allowed to forget everything else that was going on. From Avanti to her father’s illness, from those awful dragons back in Wineport to the imposing threat of war. For a single evening, everything was put on hold for their bliss.

Ophelia still needed to get used to the idea that she would be spending the majority of her time at Caer Scion from now on. Initially, it had made her a little nervous. It was so cold up North, and the place had always had something stern and depressing about it. But now she had found that it was starting to become her home. House Freyr had been kind to her, and the people here treated her as kindly as they did back in Wineport. Now, with two dragons and a bunch of strangers in her parental home, she didn’t even mind moving all the way here with the person she loved the most. His comment made her smile. A Freyr. It was still so strange to think about it. She knew she didn’t really fit within the house’s image, but Jupiter and his family had made her feel welcome anyway. A grin appeared on her face when Jupiter asked her if she had any final requests. “Does the newly wed Lord Jupiter dance?” she asked. She wasn’t going to let her wedding pass by without allowing her beautiful dress to sway across the dance floor at least once.

you are

terrifying,

and strange,

and beautiful

not something

everyone knows

how to love
Stand by me Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 30 Apr 2020, 16:07
The biggest relief there was … at least for him. Being away from Wineport, marrying her, feeling at peace knowing everybody that mattered was here to enjoy the day. It was probably the first time in weeks that he felt relaxed, not only around her but before all these people. In Wineport there was only one place he felt truly safe like he didn’t have to hide a dagger underneath his pillow … and that was with her. Certainly in the end when they always slept together. She grounded him more and he offered her his protection. This was the first time after that undying attack that she was at ease in a public event, her event. He loved her, he had said it already to her and he would repeat that until she grows tired of it.

As he was leaning on the table, the table that separated him from her he studied the brightness in her dark eyes. The smile grew a little wider on her request and he shortly looked over to where all the people were dancing. When he looked back that smile was still there. ‘As I said, you can request me everything.’ He answered, holding out his hand to her. He hated dancing, he knew how to dance but he never really liked it. As she took it he led her around the table to where the others were dancing. ‘I dance, but I’m not good at it.’ He warned her, locking his eyes with hers for a short second before he looked down over her dress. ‘You look amazing tonight Ophelia.’ He admitted again while pulling her close. The closer she was, the more he felt his heart grow. And that was partly to blame for the drinks he had, he was looser then normally, feeling more then usual. Even when she made him feel so much already.

Demi

Character Sheet
Ophelia Freyr
Ophelia Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 14 May 2020, 18:15

Never in a million years would she have thought to feel this at home here in Caer Scion. She had always imagined Jupiter coming to live with her in Wineport, and to have the wedding there as well, but this felt perfect. Surrounded by her closes friends and family, things simply felt right. She felt accepted into the Freyr family, something she never would have thought to be possible, and yet here she was. A proud Freyr, just like her husband.

This was supposed to be the best day of her life, and Ophelia felt confident in saying that it was. She was happier than ever before now that she was able to shed all her fears and anxieties for a few hours. There was nothing but bliss and happiness. She followed her husband’s gaze over to the dance floor, where plenty of people were swaying and gliding across the tiles so effortlessly. She was fully aware that Jupiter wasn’t the type of man who enjoyed being in the spotlight in any way, and she figured he didn’t particularly like dancing either, but was it really a wedding without the lucky couple dancing? She smiled when he held out his hand, graciously taking it. “That’s alright. We’ll dance as if no one was watching,” she assured him with a wink. Most noblemen had been taught the basics, at least, and that would be more than enough for a simple waltz. “Thank you,” she softly replied to his compliment, her eyes glimmering in pride. The sheer size of her dress probably wasn’t all that beneficial to her own dancing abilities either, but it wasn’t about skill tonight. It was just the both of them, enjoying each other’s company. She smiled at him. “Are you enjoying yourself tonight?” she asked him. She was having the time of her life, clearly, but she could only hope the same went for him.

you are

terrifying,

and strange,

and beautiful

not something

everyone knows

how to love
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum