⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
I am yours and you are mine 15c977077934a541a3be0a8c1c60b8e2
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Ophelia Freyr
Ophelia Freyr
Avalance Citizen

I am yours and you are mine Empty I am yours and you are mine

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 12:54

It was a curious feeling, the way the day she had been waiting for all her life had finally arrived. It was no longer entirely her day in the same way that she had dreamt about it ever since she was a little girl, but she did not mind. It was their day: hers, Jupiter’s, and the entire north’s. Her wedding now served as a partial memorial to the people who had fallen during the godawful battle against the undead. While it was very unlike her to get married on such a dreadful note, she only found it fitting now. After all, Jupiter would be her husband, and the northerners would be her people.

Ophelia’s heart was steadily beating as she waited before the large doors that would lead to the room where the ceremony would be held. Her dress was heavy, leaving her shoulders exposed to the northern cold. The see-through veil over her head was embezzled with stars. She felt absolutely stunning, but the warmth in the pit of her stomach was caused by nothing more than her father, who stood by her side. Despite his illness, he had found the strength to walk her down the aisle, and Ophelia couldn’t be happier that he was still here to give her away on her big day.

And then the doors opened. Two galleries of people, House Freyr and House Vigneron, sitting on either side of the cathedral’s hall. There were less people than she had originally planned, but she was at peace with it. If anything, she preferred it being this intimate. She felt safer than she had in weeks, surrounded by family and close friends. She knew every single face within the hall, which made her feel far more comfortable than a horde of hundreds of people ever could. She made sure to take slow steps, so that her father could keep up with her. As she strutted down the aisle, she briefly looked aside to the rows of seated people. To her aunts and uncles – Alexander, Celeste, Margot, and Rayan – who had been more like her brothers and sisters as she had been growing up. To this day, she thanked Rayan for talking her out of her worries before meeting Jupiter. He had shown her that she indeed didn’t have anything to be afraid of. Quite the contrary. And Margot and Celeste, her beautiful bridesmaids, who had helped her with the wedding in whichever way they could. She would be eternally grateful to them.

On the second row there were her cousins. Eryva, Milo, Raziel, and Victoire. She had invited Milo under the guise that he was a close friend, even though she knew that they were related by blood as well. Eryva’s smile always managed to light up an entire room, and so it did to Ophelia as she walked past the young woman. Victoire looked stunning and poised as always. She was so immensely glad to have them all here.

But after that, there was only one person who captured her eye. Jupiter. He was waiting for her at the altar, all calm and collected in true Freyr fashion. He looked incredible; well-dressed, tall, and handsome. Exactly like she had envisioned her husband-to-be to look back when she was a little girl. He made her heart beat all that faster, and she couldn’t wait to get to him. Her safe haven. It was strange to think that they would soon be wed, that she would soon be a Freyr, and that Caer Scion would be her new home. But Jupiter took all the fear, all the hesitation away from her with a single look. She finally came to stand right in front of him, brightly smiling up at him in sheer wonder. After today, they would be husband and wife.

you are

terrifying,

and strange,

and beautiful

not something

everyone knows

how to love
I am yours and you are mine Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

I am yours and you are mine Empty Re: I am yours and you are mine

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 14:25
The what-ifs faded after some time. Like it didn’t matter anymore what would happen in the future. Since the day his father died, he was always in a spiral down, always thinking the danger was there. That somebody would take away the things he loved. That somebody would die because of his mistakes. He was always seeing the worst in everything, even when his mother told him he would need to marry. Jupiter never thought of it, he was a Freyr, he wanted to stay one, here in Cear Scion. He hated the feeling he had that day until he met her. And ever since his doubt and insecurity faded day after day. What if it was to perfect? To have her … he forgot about those worst-case scenarios. Because he had her. After today she would be his and he would be hers.

A Freyr’s calmth was steady on the outside, but on the inside Jupiter was nervous. He was always looking back to his brother for support, for that little bit of guidance. Months ago he sat there too, watching his brother get married to Delaney, now it was his turn. And he had smiled back then, just as they would smile now. The North needed this, they needed something to start their day with. Something good to forget about the bad. Ophelia had shown her value back in the Evergreen, by helping the refugees out. Having her here now would be that little spark of hope to them.

But he wasn’t doing this alone, not only did the North back up this union, his family did too. Her family did too. And as he looked to his family, with that persistent neutral gaze he couldn’t do anything else then shortly smile. The Freyr’s weren’t which much but the bound among them was stronger than any other family. He looked from his brother and his wife to his mother who sat alongside Diana. The only vivid smile he got came from his younger sister Nox, who sat there with happiness she collected herself over the past few weeks. Even Manea dared to show up alongside Vulcan. The Freyr’s would turn out fine. In the end, their story would be one of the bigger ones. Because a Freyr never gives up on fighting for what was theirs. Just as he wasn’t planning on giving up fighting for what was his … Ophelia Vigneron.

Jupiter lost all interest in his and her family the moment she walked in. It was like his heart slowed in beating for the reassurance she was actually here, ready to marry, ready to bound herself in this life, this family. She took all the doubt, the nerves away as she walked through that room to him. And how … he never doubted her beauty but she never looked this amazing either. There was no smile as Loran guided her further but his blue eyes probably said everything there needed to be said. He wasn’t one to show his love for her too often but now he did, that soft almost breakable look as he watched her closing in. When she eventually stood before him her smile pushed away everything that was left to doubt. He thanked Loran quietly before his eyes went back to her. ‘You look amazing.’ He softly whispered, pulling up that smile you could almost see as shy. His eyes went aside to the priest who was watching them both curious. He was ready … he had never been more ready to do something like he was now marrying her. So he nodded, looking back to Ophelia, waiting to closer her forever in his arms.
The hardest person to love is yourself.

Demi

Character Sheet
Ophelia Freyr
Ophelia Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 16:17

This was a feeling she had never had before. A strange flutter in the pit of a stomach. It was unusual, yet not entirely unpleasant. All eyes were fixated on them as they stood there, but their eyes were only for each other. She couldn’t stop looking at him, just as she couldn’t stop smiling right this moment. This was the day she had been waiting for so long, and now that it was here, she intended to savour every single moment. Ophelia bared her teeth in a bright smile as Jupiter spoke. “You do too,” she softly said, eyeing him from head to toe once again. Her veil was still obscuring the view of him, but she didn’t need to see him clearly to know. Everything about him was just perfect.

Her heart started beating faster as that fateful moment neared. “You may unveil the bride, and bring her under your protection,” the priest announced. Ophelia softly bit her lip, looking up at Jupiter from underneath her lashes as he gently lifted the veil, fully revealing himself to her. She smiled once again as she got to look at him this way, without anything in between them. Ophelia then turned around to the priest, folding her hands in front of her and having them rest against her body. The priest continued. “We stand here today in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife: one flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever,” the man spoke, his clear voice reverberating throughout the hall. He dropped a brief silence, which she took as her hint for the next ritual.

Ophelia dutifully held her hand up and out towards the priest. She reached to place her palm flat against Jupiter’s, who had done the same motion. Hers on bottom, and his on top. The priest brought up the silk ribbon he had been holding, tying it snugly around the both of their hands. A symbol of their union. “Let it be known that Lord Jupiter of House Freyr and Lady Ophelia of House Vigneron are one heart, one flesh, one soul. In the sight of Yunuen and Solista, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the words.”

The very words she had practiced a thousand times in her head now, even though they were really fairly simple. Ophelia’s hand clutched Jupiter’s as she turned her head to face him, wanting to look at him as she spoke those words, her vow to him. She waited for a second, so she was sure they spoke them at the exact same time. “I am his and he is mine. From this day, until the end of my days.” she said in her soft, ever so vulnerable voice. A graceful smile was on her face as she spoke, hearing his voice align with hers in perfect harmony.

you are

terrifying,

and strange,

and beautiful

not something

everyone knows

how to love
I am yours and you are mine Dz9nkBK
Jenn

Character Sheet
Jupiter Freyr
Jupiter Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 17:06
Even when he didn’t have all the details yet, he knew she was perfect in a way nobody else was. It fits, he deserved her for all the pain and struggles he endured through his life and she deserved him for all the change there was in hers. They would be each other’s comfort and nobody else. He wished for no nightmares, no darkness, nothing that haunted her like it did the past couple of weeks. He wished her everything she needed. He wished her the protection only he could provide her with. This was theirs and there was nobody around who could feel the way they did today.

His eyes shortly went to the priest as he started to speak, instructing Jupiter to lift up the veil that forbids him to see her fully. A part of him thought his hands would shake a little, but as he looked back the steadiness of her smile made him move his hands. He carefully lifted up the veil, pushing it over her face until it waved over her back. His eyes searched for her again. No filter, no veil, nothing but that warmth that spread out to capture him. He took a step back with that soft smile that just said it all. For a man that hardly smiled he had smiled a lot since he met her. Since she became his support in moving on. Now, this day he became hers as well. Through sickness and health.

Jupiter his attention drifted back to the priest that brought everybody attending before the gods. As he talked about man and wife Jupiter shortly looked back to Ophelia. It would be a getting used to, to hear those words, to even speak them. In the small pause, Jupiter pushed his hand up before the priest, looking at how Ophelia laid hers against his. Their touch rushed the goosebumps through his body like he never touched her before. The priest pulled out a silk ribbon, binding it around their hands. Jupiter couldn’t look at anything else then that symbol of their union. Such a small gesture, such a small hand underneath his. As the priest got on Jupiter looked up to him before he looked aside to Ophelia. His smile faded under the meaning of those words, combining one soul to another. Her life to his and his life to hers.

He turned to face her. His eyes searching hers as he spoke at the exact same time as she did. ‘I am hers and she is mine. From this day, until the end of my days.’ His voice was too soft, in sink with hers as they promised themselves the same things. Their union was complete, after months of getting to know her he finally got her. And he was in love, how could you not. All it needed was that one kiss. He lifted his free hand, laying it against her neck, his thumb supporting her chin in such a gentle gestured before he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her. A kiss he wanted to take forever but finished in the appropriate way of the moment. His thumb stroked her soft skin before he opened his eyes, his forehead lingering seconds longer against her before he pulled back. A smile she probably never witness before, one of pride.
The hardest person to love is yourself.

Demi

Character Sheet
Ophelia Freyr
Ophelia Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 20:09

Her smile was unwavering as the priest guided them throughout the ceremony. She knew exactly what she had to do and say, seeing as she had rehearsed this scenario in her head about a thousand times before. But this time it was so very different, because it was real. Jupiter was right next to her, his hand against hers, and in a few minutes they would be married. Unified, together for the rest of their lives. It was a strange thing to consider, but there wasn’t even the slightest hint of fear nor apprehension. This was what she wanted, what she truly wanted.

The two of them spoke their own respective phrases, promising each other the rest of their lives. It felt good to say it, just as it felt incredible to hear Jupiter finally speak those same words. Ophelia’s eyes glimmered as she looked at him again. The priest smiled at them. “Now, with a kiss, pledge your love,” the northern man instructed. Ophelia turned back to Jupiter, feeling his warm touch against her skin. A brief shiver ran down her spine. This would be their very first kiss as a married couple. She slowly leaned into him, tenderly kissing him on the lips as yet another testament to their love. It lingered for a couple of seconds, and Ophelia swore she could have stayed like that for a small eternity, but there were dozens of eyes on them, and time was moving on. Slowly, she pulled back again, copying his smile as she looked at his face once again. Never before had she seen him like this, this undeniable expression of pride upon his face.

From this day on, she would be Ophelia Freyr, loving wife to Lord Jupiter Freyr, and she could not be prouder for it.

you are

terrifying,

and strange,

and beautiful

not something

everyone knows

how to love
I am yours and you are mine X10
Caro

Character Sheet
Vulcan Freyr
Vulcan Freyr
Lord of Caer Scion

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 21:04

A big day for the family yet again. And after all they had been through a most welcome day. The whole family together as on. Being joined together with the Vigneron’s on this special day. Weddings, in the end they always were about the same thing. Alliances. And in a way he was happy he had escaped it. Though in another way, he knew that good things could come from it. Love could blossom and that was exactly what had happened here, what had happened with Apollo as well. These things could actually make someone happy, and that was the only thing he wished for his entire family to be fair.

Jupiter, his little brother was marrying. A sense of pride had fallen over him from the moment he had entered the room. Standing next to his sister with his hands folded in front of himself, a tender smile resting on his lips as he watched the ceremony unfold in front of him. Yes, they were a solid match. They had spent time together in the Evergreen, and they seemed to have clicked. It was visible that these two loved each other. Some people just found their luck like this and he was happy for the new couple. As he had been happy for Apollo as well. A wedding ceremony held something special in the end and it wasn’t that he enjoyed taking part in them but he knew that this all would benefit the family. But most importantly would benefit Jupiter and Ophelia.

I am yours and you are mine Tumblr_pr58mccHD41rcr1mmo1_250
Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Dragonriding
Loran Vigneron
Loran Vigneron
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 22:06
The thought of walking your daughter down the aisle on a wedding that, in no regard, was like what you expected for her. Loran had expected to feel saddened by this as he looked up at his beautiful daughter, the person in his life that meant the entire world to him. She was the light in the darkness, the one thing that had forced him to carry on after the death of his beautiful Shae. In so many regards, she reminded him of her. He could see the look on Shae’s face on the day of their marriage, how she had looked at him with that golden shimmer in her eyes. She had always made him feel so happy, so lucky. It was the one period of absolute happiness that he had known in his life.

And now, Jupiter was going to be the one to look at her smile. He wouldn’t be able to see her every day anymore. While things didn’t go exactly like Loran had hoped, he still did not mind. His love for her was not fragile. She could be on the other side of the world and he would still be happy, just knowing that there was a smile on her face. And seeing her here, looking at the man in front of her, Loran knew that this was true. For Jupiter would now be their family, like she would be theirs. She would be Ophelia Freyr. His little girl, now someone’s wife. He would miss her and yet, he would find strength in her happiness. There was nothing else he would ever need. Today, even his illness couldn’t get him down. He had walked his daughter down the aisle and given her away to a man who looked at her with love in his eyes.
<3

It's easy to confuse what is
with what ought to be
especially if what is
has worked in your favor
I am yours and you are mine 581Tej8
Wolf

Character Sheet
Rayan Vigneron
Rayan Vigneron
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 23:18

A faint smirk had been gracing his lips from the moment he had entered the cathedral. Seeing his little niece marry a man he was considering his friend now made his heart twinge with joy. The whole Vigneron family was present to witness the wedding ceremony. They were currently waiting for the bride to arrive. All others were present. Both his own relatives and the Freyr family, each occupying one side of the aisle. His brother would walk his daughter down to the altar soon. When the doors opened, the whole audience rose to their feet to turn towards the middle. He gave Ophelia a big, warm smile as she passed them. He sat down with the rest of the family at the appropriate time, to listen to the words of the priest.

A short while later it was all said and done. Their kiss sealed their fates together. He could hardly contain his emotions, happy tears blurring his sight. He heard someone behind him clapping and cheering, and soon enough he joined in the outburst of celebration. The other side of the room was way more reserved, but they were Southerners, so they’d cheer for two.

YOU’RE A FIRE
i’m the dark in need of light。

I am yours and you are mine Ht5typS
Wolf

Character Sheet
Milo Spring
Milo Spring
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 18 Apr 2020, 23:46

Never in his life had he thought to attend a wedding in the capital of the Highlands. Yet here he was, sitting in the cathedral of Caer Scion, of all places. It was a miracle he hadn’t burst into flames the moment he had crossed that threshold, considering how much of a sinner he truly was. Either way he was sitting in between Victoire and Raziel, waiting with the entire family for Ophelia to take her moment of shine and walk down the aisle towards the altar. He was feeling a lot of emotions at once, the strangest one being the sense of unity between all the people in this room. Before he could give it any more thought, the doors were opened and the bride was brought towards the altar.

She looked absolutely stunning. Like the night sky on a perfect summer evening. A big smile was plastered around his lips, until he saw how serious the people on the other side of the room were (or well, they always looked very serious?), so he reeled in his enthusiasm. Until the end of the ceremony, that was. The moment they kissed he felt an uncontrollable joy taking over his body and before he could stop it he was cheering loudly, clapping in his hands. Meanwhile tears started forming in his eyes, tears of joy, as he knew Ophelia loved this man very much and she was able to spend the rest of her days with him.

I know what you like, get the champagne. Hands on your thighs, wanna get your body high, go low. I know you wanna fight, set a new pace. Wanna do you right, keep your back to the sky, go slow. Let me change your mind, give you new fame. Make you feel shy, keep it fifty all night, let go. We can stay high, or no?

Catto

Character Sheet
Raziel Arlington
Raziel Arlington
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 19 Apr 2020, 10:08

That sounds illegal. I’m in.

It wasn't every day that he found himself in Caer Scion. And it was absolutely not every day that he was there for a wedding, the wedding for his cousin to be exact. The cathedral was a beautiful place, albeit a bit cold. It felt comforting to be surrounded by family who were all probably feeling just as proud as he did, right now. Ophelia and him might not have shared a lot of moments, but wherever she would go and whatever she would do, Raz would support her. That was what family did.

He couldn't even start to describe how beautiful she looked once she walked down the isle. This dress was made for her and there was no way he was going to deny it. In awe, the man watched the whole ceremony take place and the whole time he couldn't stop smiling. Milo was basically the same next to him and when the ceremony was over, he joined his cousin to clap and cheer for the happy couple. There was nothing else he felt than happiness for both Ophelia and Jupiter and he wanted to wish them the same happiness he was feeling right now to them for the rest of their lives together.
@Everyone

I am yours and you are mine 4tMYMeI
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 19 Apr 2020, 13:21

Another day, another wedding. Today it would be her baby brother getting married off to Lady Ophelia Vigneron, a woman from the south. Diana wasn’t comfortable with southerners coming into her home, but during her previous trip to Caer Scion, Lady Ophelia had proven that she was a decent young woman. Most of all, Diana didn’t really consider her to be capable of any plots and schemes, so she was content with this match. Besides, Jupiter seemed happy, just as happy as Apollo had seemed when he married Delaney. Wasn’t that really all she wanted? She could recall her brother’s initial worry at getting married off. He had been terrified, both for his siblings and for himself. He had protested their mother’s decision at every turn, and now he was beaming with complete and utter happiness. It was strange how quickly those kinds of things turned around.

It was a peculiar contrast; the way in which the Imp was walking next to his tall daughter. Yet Diana couldn’t help but feel jealous that her own father couldn’t be there on her big day to guide her down the aisle. She would have to go at it alone, as she always had. She watched the ceremony with a blank face, faintly smiled when the two of them kissed. She was happy for her brother, although she was not nearly as good as showcasing it as the other side of the room, it seemed. A loud cheering originated from a young man she didn’t know, who was now also visibly crying. For the sake of the mood, she decided to just hide her annoyance. And for the sake of her dearest brother and his new wife, she softly clapped along with House Vigneron.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
I am yours and you are mine Is8fWWU
Wolf

Character Sheet
Apollo Freyr
Apollo Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 19 Apr 2020, 22:37

For the second time in a relatively short period the whole family had gathered in the cathedral. This time they were joined by House Vigneron, who had been invited to attend the wedding. Aside from the two families there was no audience. Jupiter and Ophelia had decided to hold a serene ceremony, which was a good choice considering the current situation. People were recovering, mourning, trying to get back on their feet after the battle. Later there would be a memorial. And then the people would be able to celebrate. It was the ideal opportunity to bring back some joy in the capital.

All eyes turned onto the bride when she was walked down the aisle by her father. She looked absolutely stunning in her dress. It was as if Yunuen had personally blessed her, this marriage, the future for both of their families. Because after today they would be one. An alliance that would stand strong. He was full glad to see how Jupiter had changed in the past few months. Since his engagement he had grown as a man and he couldn’t be more proud. He glanced aside at Delaney for a second when the priest tied their hands together, as they had gone through the same not too long ago, and he realised how lucky he had been as well.

As the newlywed couple turned towards them, a faint smile graced his lips. He then got distracted by the other side of the church bursting out in cheers and clapping. Before he could process it, he heard Diana join in as well. A bit surprised, baffled in all honesty, he copied her behaviour. He shot her a little confused glance but then he figured it might be for the better to just go with it for now.

I feel like I've dulled myself through distance and distractions. I keep staring at the same unanswered questions hanging over my head everyday. When I try to answer them I realize how I thought I'd be set free, but instead I found I was just illuminating how little I actually knew about myself. Why do I ignore fires burning in the corners of my life until the flames are about to engulf me?
I am yours and you are mine Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 09:44
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
Even she, standing here when she had stood just a mere months back on the same place as the bride, she couldn't help but feel the butterflies return to her belly. She watched the young couple speak their vows. The love in the Vigneron girls’ eyes burning bright as she stared up at Jupiter. Delaney had barely had the time to speak to her brother in law. Even less to get to know him, but she knew his heart was true, he was a Highlander. He would treat her right.

Unknowingly her hand touched her belly before she kissed Apollo's shoulder softly. They wouldn't announce their pregnancy until the wedding parties were over. She wanted to give this couple the time, attention and love they deserved. But standing there as the room exploded with laughs and clapping, she couldn't help but silently smile at her little secret. Clapping along with the Vignerons. Smiling up towards her husband. "Southerners." She whispered warm in his ear chuckling.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
I am yours and you are mine 4f8f77f114ba88c9a3b5356d94372ee9
Michelle

Character Sheet
Celeste Vigneron
Celeste Vigneron
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 10:27
Some people are like constellations.
Okay okay, she had had her own little freak-out of needing the attention on her, but that was well in the past. Her grin couldn’t be wiped off her face. Her niece, her best friend, she was so gorgeous. She looked like something out of a story. A fairy princess ready to marry and live happily ever after. Gods, how she wished Ophelia would live happily ever after. Even if it meant that she would miss her best friend. But they had promised to write and for once Celeste knew she would write her fingers off to keep contact with Ophelia. Besides, the Highlands weren’t that far away now were they.

She watched her brother, struggling yet standing so proud. She was proud too, though she had grown up with Ophelia, saw her more like a sister than a niece, she knew that the young girl was a lady now, just like her. And as she spoke her vows, gave her heart to the Freyr lord she blinked back tears of joy. Holding her breath for a mere few seconds before bursting out in an applause, clapping her hands off in training for all the writing she would do. Forcing herself to stand on her place, knowing that flying to Ophelia and hugging her tight right now would not be the proper reaction. So she forced all that energy out in her hands cheering along with her family. Barely even noticing the reactions of their new Highlander family members.

I will not be like a bird bred in a cage
too dull to fly, when the door stands open
I am yours and you are mine Manea-Profil-Gif
Swaas

Character Sheet
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 22 Apr 2020, 17:40
Here they were again, for the second time they were gathered for the marriage of two people in the capital of their region. While Manea didn’t feel particularly happy about this – these things asked time that she could be spending with a sword in her hands, she wasn’t standing with a heavy heart either. Jupiter was smiling and who was Manea not to wish him the best of luck. They didn’t have the best of bonds, if they even had a bond at all, but he and the woman seemed to be bringing a bit of happiness to Caer Scion, and that was what her brothers seemed to need. Her eyes went from Apollo further up front to the man she was sitting next to, noticing the big smile and she softly hummed in approval. Throughout the ceremony, Manea mainly focused on her breathing, keeping it steady to not betray the pain she was still in. Especially with a dress that was even tighter now it had to encompass bandages as well as her body.

The couple turned around and Manea nodded curtly, planning on standing up and getting out of the entrapment she was in as soon as possible but then the other side started cheering. Her eyes shot to the men loudly proclaiming their happiness and the raven sighed slightly, just what they needed; a bunch of Southern freaks. Then she noticed Diana clapping and her eyes grew big in confusion as she was sure her ears were betraying her. They weren’t and soon Apollo and Lady Delaney joined in making Manea realized that this was another occasion of social expectations she would have to live up to. She then put her hands together, joining in with her other siblings.

A company of wolves, is better than
a company of wolves in sheep's clothing.

THE WARRIOR
I am yours and you are mine Tumblr_inline_oa3r9hMgMD1rpoosj_500
Ro

Character Sheet
Victoire Vigneron
Victoire Vigneron
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 02:18
I am yours and you are mine Tumblr_inline_o3g922Gzho1snxgfy_250

You'll spend your whole life, just being caught up in her eyes

She had never been up north. But the tales she had heard didn't lie: it was cold up here. And yet, in this moment, all she felt was warmth and happiness. Her cousin would get married to a man worthy of her statue. Someone who would take good care of her, love her, like she deserved. She couldn't be more happy for Ophelia. The girl that had always showed her kindness. She didn't know her husband-to-be, Jupiter, particularly well but she had been told he was a man of true virtue and loyalty. They were a couple that warmed her heart.

Everything looked absolutely beautiful. She was looking at the chapel in awe, amazed by its structure. Her eyes where everywhere except where they needed to be. She was too mesmerized by the whole situation. Until Ophelia entered with Loran. She quickly looked at her cousin, only to gasp at how beautiful she looked. A smile appeared on her face. Ophelia looked like she was graced with the brightest stars from the nightsky, with a train of stardust. As the ceremony progressed tears started to well up in her eyes. It made her emotional, a feeling of joy overtaking her when the couple promised to love each other for all eternity. When they turned to the two families tears started rolling down Victoire's cheeks. She felt like they were all part of a painting that's how beautiful it was. And oh how she wished she could capture it on a canvas right now. She was too shy to cheer like Milo did, but she too started clapping. Even she couldn't deny how happy she was for them and she just let it out. Softly, but surely.

Gown

thank you Sarah!
I am yours and you are mine Tumblr_mx2zhnbfQw1s1ma9uo4_250
Wap

Character Sheet
Ceres Freyr
Ceres Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 20:55
Nope. It wasn’t going to happen. Ceres loved her son with all her heart, caring about her children more than about anything else in this damned world. She would set the world on fire and walk through its flames if it would keep them out of harm’s way. It had always been that way and it would always be that way. So, to see her son in love with the girl he was going to marry, warmed her cold heart. It caused her to accept this woman into their home, their family, even if she was a Vigneron. Today, she was going to be a Freyr. And in time, she would be her daughter too.

But there was no fucking way that she was going to be clapping. Ceres wasn’t even sure what was happening. Some brain-dead fool started cheering and the rest just… followed. Clapping, cheering, whatever noise they could produce. As if the quietness was anything that needed to be ruined by them too. When Diana and Apollo joined in, Ceres raised a brow. But when Manea out of all people in the world started clapping too, Ceres decided that the Southern idiocy might be contagious. She let out a deep and long sigh, shaking her head lightly as she tried to focus back on the married couple. This was ridiculous.

Let it all burn down around us
Let the cruel consume the just
Let the sin we swim in drown us
Let the world shatter into dust
I am yours and you are mine Tumblr_ob6cbyGNLv1rfl2e1o3_250
Daan

Character Sheet
Margot Vigneron
Margot Vigneron
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 21:04
make me want to make mistakes
turn temptation into my best friend
There she was. Her beloved niece, almost like a sister to her, walking up to the isle while holding onto the arm of Loran. Even though the man was sick, he had still managed to travel to Caer Scion with the entire family, and he somewhere had found the strength to walk his daughter towards her husband-to-be. This was their day, and she was honored to be standing here as the bridesmaid of her niece. Ophelia always managed to look stunning, but today she had completely outdone herself.
Margot quietly watched how they exchanged their vows, and she felt a shiver run down her spine. It had been a very long time ago she had attended a wedding, and she was remembered by the magical warmth as she saw the bright smile of her niece. She knew that Jupiter was the right one for her, something she could tell when she saw the two of them standing there, together. They were meant to be. Once the newlywed couple kissed, she immediately started clapping and cheering together with the others. A soft sniffle left her mouth as she quickly reached up to brush a tear away with her pinky.
+ tagfamily
+ notes dress
BY MITZI

i feel like i'm drowning

i'm drowning

you're holding me down and

holding me down

you're killing me slow

so slow
I am yours and you are mine WQpCWI4
Daan

Character Sheet
Nox Freyr
Nox Freyr
Deceased

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 21:33
High above the tallest tree
Courage will come your way
Nox had secretly feared this day. The day that her brother would marry. He would vow his loyalty to another woman, bring someone new into their family while doing so. She had to admit that she was a teeny tiny bit afraid of the change, but from what she had seen, Lady Ophelia was the perfect match for her brother. He was the kindest and most loyal person she knew, and she was fairly sure that they would make the ultimate power couple together. As her brother stood there, waiting for his bride to arrive, she flashed him a little smile.
She curiously turned her head when the doors of the chapel opened, and she held her breath as she watched how Ophelia walked inside, walked towards her future husband by her father. A faint smile graced her lips as she watched the extraordinary dress she was wearing. Nox quietly watched the ceremony, not able to wipe the giant smile from her face. Once they were officially man and wife, she immediately chimed in with the loud Vignerons, eagerly clapping in her hands as she looked at the couple with teary eyes. It seemed like the South had already crept into her veins.
+ tagfamily
+ notes dress
BY MITZI

shaking off your troubled soul

as silence seems to grow

it's the faith in sight

the doubt that fades

as the world dissolves below
Babs

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Eryva Vigneron
Eryva Vigneron
Lady of Dorwine

on Sat 25 Apr 2020, 14:51

Eryva Vigneron

Let's take it out of the dark and into the light

She couldn’t remember a time that she had been to the highlands. Still, she had enjoyed the trip and loved the environment. Now here she was, entering the cathedral to watch her cousin get married, here, in the Highlands. Even though she was happy for Ophelia, she could feel her insides twist a little. The Highlands were so far away and she would miss her. She had taken seat next to her father, turning her gaze when she saw Ophelia appear in her bridal gown. She couldn’t help but to smile, watching Ophelia walk down the aisle with Loran, wearing a beautiful wedding dress. She looked radiant and Eryva couldn’t help but to smile. Hopefully, Ophelia would be happy here with her husband. That was all that she wished for her. She glanced around at her family members, who mostly also seemed to be happy for Ophelia.

Allowing herself to sink back in her seat, she tugged on her clothes a bit, trying to get slightly warmer. She couldn’t imagine what it would be like to live here. It surely wasn’t the right temperature for Eryva here. But still, she was happy that she came along. She wouldn’t wanted to have missed this wedding for anything. Especially when her cousins burst out in clapping and cheering. Her smile grew even wider and she joined in, raising her hands and clapping for the newlyweds. This ought to be a happy day and she would surely make it one.

Eryva Vigneron

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum