⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Hitchhiker  - Page 5 Gifjeminiicon
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

Hitchhiker  - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitchhiker

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 18:42
As she laid there with his warmth firmly wrapped around her and her muscles and back finally relaxing now, she was laying on a somewhat decent mattress, she had time to really contemplate her day. That it had been a weird one that was certain, but it had been unexpected as well. She knew Alec and she knew that he wasn’t like all those stories that drifted around about Northerners. But somehow, there had still been this part of her that had worried. Worried more because she didn’t know how he was going to react, because she didn’t know what he would think, because she didn’t know what he would feel. As soon as that cloak had dropped however, he had listened to her and she had just laid it out. He hadn’t second guessed her, hadn’t asked for confirmation, he had just accepted that she was pregnant with his child and that was special, to her at least.

Her blue eyes grew slightly large and she looked up to him. ”Oh, you’re mine now huh?” she asked him with a lopsided smile. For a second she was surprised but now she was slowly realizing that she liked that he had formulated it that way. More than that even, she liked him being hers, for now and possibly forever. He was tracing her back and she was enjoying it immensely, softly humming every now and then as a way to show her appreciation. ”I don’t know if I want to so let’s put it aside for now if that’s okay?” she wouldn’t accept no as an answer to that question, but at least she gave him the option, right? The baby, yes, their little babe, how did she see it? ”I don’t know Alec, I have never done this before, all I knew was that I wanted him or her to have two parents,” she whispered, her fingers playing the pelt that was covering them. ”I guess, I’ll have to stay here for a while, I’m not letting anybody else take care of them,” she spoke with a frown, a certain sadness filling her as she realized that she’d have to leave her job for a long while.

My scar doesn't tell you I survived,
it tells you I avenged.
Hitchhiker  - Page 5 Tumblr_nogaj0Rgyb1sxwyufo1_400
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 18:56

Laying down, on his actual bed did his body more good that he actually thought. But that could also be her. Staring up at the dark ceiling of his room he just went over thing again and again. Kids, marriage. They had always been things that he didn’t think about, because there was never the need too. Years ago maybe he would’ve thought about finding the love of his live someday, getting a family with her and live happily ever after. That hadn’t happen. Or well, was that was what happening here? In the end the child she was carrying could be anyone’s but he had chosen to believe her blindly, to follow her in this and see it through without second guessing it. Never in his life had he made such a rash decision, everything he did was thought through from some kind of perspective. But this, he was so sure of it. Trusted her on her word.

’I’d like to be yours?’ Wait, Alec what? Shortly he bit his lip, a warm feeling rushing over him. Alright, since that was out now he just softly hummed after his own words. He wanted to be hers, only hers. Willa asked him to put the whole talking about the wedding to the side and he softly hummed. ’We can. For now.’ Yes, for now they could. But a talk about this was needed somewhere along the road if she didn’t want their kid to be born a bastard. A soft smile curled up on his lips as she wanted the kid to have two parents which made him nod softly. He wanted that as well. She talked about staying and shortly he frowned. He knew what that meant. And it wouldn’t be to good for her in the end. ’Are you sure? I don’t want you to give up the live and the status that you have built.’ Was that legit worry sounding through his voice? It was. Yes, he wanted nothing more than her staying but not if it made her unhappy.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 19:29
As she had been growing up, her perception of love and expectations of the future had fluctuated a lot. When she was small, she had dreamed of meeting a man as strong and tall as her dad, she had dreamed of having a big house, with a tiny army of children followed by a tiny army of dogs. Then her world had collapsed, and her perception of love had changed, or at least what people had always called love. As she had adapted to her new lifestyle at sea, she also adapted to the values most pirates had. Love was something you left at home and didn’t need, what you did need was someone to warm your bed. And that was exactly what she had done, she had slept with men all over Avalance, but after one night she had always turned her back and never looked over her shoulder again. It was who she was, or so she had thought. Her heart jumped into her throat at his words and she stared up at him as he spoke. ”You still planning on keeping me around? Then I guess you can be mine,” she hummed, feeling her cheeks warm as she was still looking up at him.

The baby wasn’t hard to talk about, it was there after all and she couldn’t just get rid of it anymore. The other thing though, the marriage, that was another set of sleeves (probably the wrong idiom, but who cares). That, she was scared of talking about. Not because binding herself to one person scared her, or well not just because of that but because she didn’t know if she was cut out for such a thing. She nodded, good, he didn’t want to talk about it either then. In turn, when she asked for two parents for the kid, he nodded as well. His worry was cute, to say the least and her hand reached for his cheek with a chuckle. ”Alec, I’m supposed to be it’s mother. I can’t just abandon him because I’d rather go around shooting people in the chest,” she stated calmly. It was through though, she’d much rather go around killing off people instead of having to stay in the frozen hell that was Caer Scion.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 19:48

’Off course I’m still planning that.’ He smiled warmly. He could be hers, those were the best damn words that he had heard all day. A weird feeling of belonging fell over him. Like this whole thing made him actually feel in his place for the first time in years. Off course, he had chased his childhood dream and landed where he needed to be. Yet, with her next to him. He felt more accomplished already. It was weird, it couldn’t be put in words and he wouldn’t even try to explain it because only a bunch of nonsense would come out of his mouth for sure.

The only person he had truly ever connected with was the elder woman in this household. She had taken care of him when he needed it most. She had loved him like he had been her own. It wasn’t that his parents didn’t love him, they just weren’t around that much always busy with their job. Which was understandable given what they did. But that was not something that he wanted to happen to his child. Yet another thing he didn’t want to happen was her being unhappy in this situation. They each deserved a good life and this baby was turning everything around. Was making changes already and he didn’t want her to leave her life in the Evergreen behind. As she reached for his cheek he softly hummed looking her straight in the eye. ’You’re it’s mother yes. But that doesn’t mean that you need to brush all that you have accomplished, the name you made for yourself, aside. That’s not fair of me to ask. I just want you, no, I need you to be happy with the choice you make.’ Because her happiness, her well-being was what he cared for most right now.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 20:29
He was still planning on that, just these words made her feel like it would be alright in the end. The blonde felt like even if she didn’t know if this was meant to be, she still could figure it out with him by her side. As long as he was there to keep her warm in the midst of Caer Scion, she’d be able to figure out how they should work, how they were going to work. The blonde was still unsure about the pregnancy in general though, she didn’t know if she was going to be a good mom after being brought up by fucking pirates. If anything, she’d be able to teach the kid how to drink, at the age of ten or eleven, Fabron-style. No, she was pretty sure that she definitely would not be doing that at all. If one thing was certain, it was that she wanted this kid to be happy and she’d do everything for that, but that meant that she had to turn her own and Alec’s life upside down.

She was his mother, her mother, its mother, it didn’t really matter to her as long as he’d be healthy and happy. Alec seemed to understand that she wanted to take this serious, but the words that followed made her glance down at his chest, leaning against him a bit more with a warm smile lining her face. ”It means exactly that, it means I have to be there for our babe when he or she needs me there. Which means that I have to be here for the first year of its life,” she spoke softly, her nose softly brushing his collarbone. ”That isn’t even a choice Alec, its my child isn’t it? I’m not letting another woman taking care of it,” she whispered with a smile, ”Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to upkeep my name. You’re not asking anything, this one is,” she spoke, her arm moving away from around him and her hand being placed on her stomach. ”So, I am staying here and taking care of this one, but in turn, you better make sure to be her whenever I need you to,” she looked up at him with a grin.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 20:47

Kids they had a tendency to disrupt lives. He had disrupted his parents life for the shortest amount of time. Yet they chose to hire someone to take care off him. Which wasn’t the best thing, but whenever they came home they would do stuff with him. But they were never real parents to him, which was a shame. But being a father himself, he didn’t even know what that entailed. He never had a father to know about those things and well he couldn’t ask as well. Yet, both of them were clueless, but if he was sure about anything it was about them. They would figure it out together, here or in the Evergreen it didn’t matter. Well, it didn’t matter to him. To his friend and lord was another story but he would deal with that when the time was near.

He listened to her and a warm smile appeared on his lips. The love she cherished already for the little kid made him feel all warm on the inside. It was something else, the love of a mother. As her nose brushed along his collarbone he hummed warmly. Alec just listened to her, softly humming and nodding at all of the words she said. ’I’m so baffled by how you’re dealing with this.’ He hummed softly. As she moved her arm away from his body and placed it on her belly, he let his hand follow. Caressing her belly through the fabric. ’I’m always here okay. For you, for the kid. I promise to always be here.’ He softly hummed. He would, Alec wouldn’t turn out to be his father. No, he’d be here for the both of them. It was his kid and he needed to be here for it. For her. This was such a weird thing, to actually wanting to be here for other people, people that weren’t the Freyr’s that was. ’So you will stay then? Right now? Or just from when the baby is due?’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 28 Apr 2020, 14:09
The only dream that had always been there for her was the one for a big family. She didn’t really care about love or finding the perfect husband, but she did know that she wanted a big family. A family filled with children who she could love and who loved her, maybe even grandchildren who she could dote over and preferable surrounded by a lot of money. As of the moment that Mort had told her that he had heard that second heartbeat, she had changed that dream. Her dream had quickly become to be a good mom, to make sure that this baby would be the happiest he could possibly be. In that decision, she had already forfeited her job, despite it hurting. But, if that meant that her child would be happy, she’d happily give up on what she loved doing so much.

He seemed to be agreeing with her, a hum here, a nod there, but she didn’t know if he was really understanding what she was giving up. However, that didn’t even matter since he didn’t have to worry about that. His words made her look at him with a slight frown, ”Why? You thought I’d drop my kid and leave again?” she asked curiously, not even blaming him for that thought because she had thought that she would do that. His hand came to her stomach as well and she could feel the heat of his touch burn through the fabric, making her smile warmly. Blue eyes were focused on his and she smiled before she nodded. ”I know, thank you,” she whispered. It meant a lot to her that he was promising to be there, be there for her and be there for their child. His questions, they made her heart bounce all over the place, and she took a deep breath in an attempt to settle that specific feeling. ”Well, at this point, it seems a bit risky to keep travelling between Caer Scion and the Evergreen,” she started off with a slight smile. ”But I might take on some jobs in the Highlands,” she then continued while shrugging. ”It all depends on how I’m feeling to be fair and how much this stomach is getting in the way,” her gaze dropped down as she spoke before she pressed her face into his neck again. ”But for now I just want to stay here, in exactly this place,” she then admitted with a smile.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 28 Apr 2020, 16:43

There was more to them just becoming parents, lives would change. Her life, his life. Everything would change because he had to think about other lives than just that of his own and his recruits. He couldn’t run into a battle anymore without thinking of the consequences that it would bring up on his family. They would both need to give up on a few things that was for sure, yet that didn’t mean that Alec needed to give up doing what he loved. Not like she had. And she already needed to give up so much. The place she had lived in, the people she knew for a part, too much. Which well worried him, because maybe in the end that would be the thing she get unhappy about. Not him, not the babe, not living in the so called hell-hole, but giving up on her own life.

’Don’t be mad please, but yes I did think that to be completely honest.’ The man softly hummed, shortly staring down. But soon his hand joined hers on her stomach and he smiled. The kid brought happiness to him already. It brought more than happiness to be fair. It was a reason for him to get better faster, to actually wanting to get out and about again instead of being stuck in a home. Yes, Willa was a great help for that as well for sure. But the little babe gave him just an extra push. She thanked him but he just waved it off, there was no need for that at all. It would be very not like him to actually turn his back on this all. Though worry had broken through his voice again, worry and nerves. Asking this for real, it could fire back in his face so hard and he wasn’t ready for that. But all things considered he needed to know. When she spoke he just listened, a smile setting on his face as a warm feeling jumped him. There was a part of him that didn’t like that she would maybe take on a few jobs here, but honestly he couldn’t say that. Not when she was already making all those other sacrifices. A grin eventually curled around his lips as she pressed her face in his neck and he pulled her a bit closer. ’Hmm, yes I’d like that very much actually.’ He spoke softly, kissing her head softly as he caressed her back. ’Apollo is going to label me as stupid and insane I can tell you that.’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 01 May 2020, 23:56
Children or rather a family often meant that a woman would have to give up something, one way or the other. Willa had weirdly come to term with that and she was willing to give up a little bit of her life, she was willing to come her, to marry him, to be with him the rest of her life. Not that much of a sacrifice, she knew that. After all, she hadn’t felt as good as she was feeling right then in his bed, since she had fallen asleep pressed against him months earlier. However, she wasn’t ready yet to come to term with the fact that she might have to give up on her beloved job forever, not just one or two years but for all the years to come. In fact, she couldn’t say if she even was ready for that, if she would ever be ready for that. She was ready to spend the rest of her life with the man holding her right then and there, and she was ready to give up her life to make sure that her little babe would be well taken care of.

As the man started his sentence, she knew what he was going to say, and an eyebrow automatically arched up. For a second there she wanted to make an offended statement, but she very much got where he was coming from. Instead, she just hummed. ”Well, you got me wrong there, I wouldn’t even think of it,” her words sounded, filled with more love than she thought herself capable of. Love, that was only intensified as she felt his hand lay on her stomach. This baby might’ve felt like a curse, but the more time passed, the more it started feeling like a blessing. A blessing that seemed to give her so much more than she had thought at first. With her face pressed into his neck, she smiled, a blush seemingly taking permanent residence on her face. ”You would huh?” she answered, still trying to upkeep her image of casualness but failing as he kissed her head and a soft relieves sigh left her. ”To be fair, he has every right to. You don’t know me, I barely know you,” she answered. Apollo would have every right to doubt her intentions in this.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 02 May 2020, 21:42

If she was willing to give up on her way of life, than maybe he should consider that as well. Rewrite his position a little bit that he didn’t need to step out that often again. That he would have more time for her and the kid that was coming. Surely thing to talk about, but he had to do that with a clear mind to be fair. Because he wasn’t going to make any rash decisions and if his mind was slowly shutting down on him by now, this was no place to actually make such a decision for sure. But he did know that he was accepting this with two hands, that he wouldn’t let her be unhappy because of it. Alec only needed to figure out how he would try and do that but again that was something he could figure out later. Right now, he was just enjoying holding her close to him.

The way her eyebrow arched made him swallow. Biting down on his lip expecting a sudden storm of words. But what she said, no the way she said it made his heart grow a few sizes. Made him smile softly, kissing her cheek lovingly. ’Thank you for that.’ Off course he ha thought that, in the end she was someone he barely know. Someone that lived for the kill, someone that enjoyed offing people for a certain amount of money for sure. There was no place for a kid in that life. But here she was, saying the exact opposite and honestly it made him the happiest person alive in this moment. ’Don’t sound so surprised.’ Alec chuckled softly, his hand still caressing her abdomen very softly. But it seemed like the little bean had chosen to take a nap. ’Then we need to change that do we? Get to know each other probably while working towards the thing.’

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 08 May 2020, 09:18
People had tells. Every single one you walked past on the street had thoughts and there was always a way to figure out what that specific thought was. Whether it was the way their hands were moving or the way their shoulders slouched. Even more obvious were the ways a face could form an expression when thinking. ¬Years of training for it made a lot clear to someone like Willa. She tried not to make it obvious, but her blue eyes were focused on his face most of the time. Whether he was really happy about this or just doing what was expected of him; whether he was enjoying this or just going with it; whether he was worried or angry. She needed to know it all to make the right decision. The whole evening, he had surprised her. Not once had he lashed out at her, not once had anger appeared on his face, not once had he reacted the way she had expected him to. Even now as he was holding her close, it felt genuine and she couldn’t do anything but enjoy the way there were being together.

Another surprising emotion appeared on his face as she spoke and the smile, he blessed her with made her heart do this weird thing it only did when he was close. It wasn’t because of the kiss; it was because of that damned smile. ”Couldn’t drop it if I wanted too… since I still have a couple of months to go,” she teased, grinning up at him. Yes, just a couple more months and this torture would be coming to an end. Because that’s what it was, torture for someone who liked her freedom as much as Willa did. However, if she got to eat that delicious food the other woman had made and got to keep warm in that bed, wrapped around the man, she didn’t mind it. ”I do sound surprised, because I am,” she spoke with a laugh braided through her words. His hand on her stomach made her hum. ”Maybe we should huh? It’ll happen as we go alone I guess,” she hummed, looking at him. ”Let’s just sleep for a little bit,” her words sounded and she caught how tired she sounded. The child had been draining her for energy and having to travel to the cold wasn’t as ideal as she had wanted it to be.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 08 May 2020, 18:29

Had he noticed that she was watching him in a particular way? Probably yeah. But he didn’t say anything about it. She probably had her ways why she was looking so he wouldn’t question. If anything he weirdly liked it. Yeah, something was most definitely not right with the man. Maybe that tumble of the wall did scramble his brain? Ah well, so be it. The thought alone made him chuckle. No, in his head everything was alright as far as he knew. Otherwise he probably wouldn’t have woken up right. Though right now, none of those things mattered. The only thing that did matter was the two of them here. Alec softly caressing her stomach, he’d be doing that a lot. So well, Willa better got used to that.

’Don’t sound so displeased. And well, please don’t drop it no.’ A soft chuckle was audible in his voice. She still had a few months to go, months she would hopefully spend with him right here in this bed. Yeah, that was something that he truly wanted for the time being. Though in the end things would only last so long right. After the babe was born and she was back up on her feet she’d be getting jobs again. Not that he would ever ask her to stay at home, because that was just plain boring and to be fair he couldn’t see himself living with someone like that. ’Why is that?’ Alec shortly raised an eyebrow at her, slightly tilting his head. It probably had his reasons, mainly something to do with who he was. Or well, who she had seen on the road trip. Along the way they would get to know each other. Something he never expected to be fair, something he had basically only dreamt off but he wasn’t going to say that out loud, just smiling at her words. Yes, they would get to know each other over time that much was sure. ’For a little bit? Preferably for the entire night yes?’ A soft chuckle was audible. Though he doubted that that would happen. Because nightmares, but who knew. Maybe her being here would make that all go away. ’But yes please, sleeps sounds nice.’ His body could use all the rest it got and well maybe it was the warmth in the room or Willa slightly pressed against his body but as soon as he closed his eyes he was out like a light. Hand still resting on her stomach while his other arm was draped around her.

Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 17 May 2020, 22:17
Pregnancy was hard, a lot harder than she had originally expected it to and way harder than women around her had ever made it look. A part of her was thoroughly bummed out about it, and that was probably why she had sounded so very displeased with this version of events. But, another part of her, one that hadn’t shone through apparently, liked that this parasite was making life hard on her, it made her love him or her even more. She had to work for the happiness that was too come. ”Not really displeased, just a bit annoyed” she hummed, trying to convey more of her feelings to the man. ”And I won’t, please after all the suffering I’ve done, I think I deserve to enjoy our child as well,” a cheeky smile appeared on her face as she shortly looked up at the man. He asked her why she had sounded surprised and she hummed as she thought it over, words fumbling around in her brain as she tried to figure out what she was going to tell him. ”I don’t know if I ever saw you as a family man, so it’s kind of surprising to hear you say that,” she spoke as she finally decided on her words. The man who had stopped her from killing his soldier, and the man who had gone on that trip with her, had seemed very aware of what his job was, what his duty was and dare she say it, he had seemed caring. A family man though, that she hadn’t seen, but she guessed she was seeing that now.

A laugh sounded at his words, ”Yes, I would enjoy the entire night of sleep,” the blonde spoke through a hum. The warmth of his body and the pelts scattered around them was slowly carrying her off into a sleep she had long since dreamed off. Before getting pregnant, she had never seen use in a good bed, but she had sure learnt to appreciate it these past few months. Half asleep, she let her hand drift over the one still pressed against her stomach and she smiled before completely drifting off. In the end, this would all be alright, she would be alright, and they’d be happy. The three of them.

it tells you I avenged.
Caro

Character Sheet
Alec Winchester
Alec Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 18 May 2020, 17:09

Expecting a kid wasn’t something he had ever put on his list to things to expect in his life but here they were. And honestly he was happy about it. Because under all that northern brutality a family man was hided no matter how you turned it. It was just that. Sure thing, he didn’t do well in the family department when it concerned his brother but he had been the one that had disappeared not the other way around. Apart from that, Alec had always been busy with protecting the other families in the Highlands. The Frey’s first and every other person that had resided behind these walls soon followed. But now, hell now he had to live for way more. Now he had to protect his soon-to-be wife and the child she was carrying around. Alec nodded shortly, he could understand that for sure. It wasn’t easy probably carrying a kid around, not doing what she did. ’Hmm, yes, the little kid running around when it’s big enough. Hopefully not getting into as much trouble as his mother.’ The man shot her a playful wink. ’Well, I can understand that. But well I am? In more ways than you think. This whole job, it’s because I protect the people behind the walls. The little kids that run around, or that stayed cooped up inside their houses when the battle started. It’s for the future of the Highlands most of all.’ Which sounded ultra sappy, but it was the truth for sure. And soon, a little Winchester would be running around here as well.

As she laughed he smirked, see already on the same page. It helped that the both of them were just well extremely tired due to different things. But it didn’t take away that they would be sleeping together in the same bed for the first time again since well months. His hand stayed on her stomach, but soon enough he drifted of as well. Which was mostly due to the fact that they were sleeping next to each other, the warmth of her body, her hand resting on his yes it was all due to that that was for sure. She would be exactly the thing to keep his nightmares at bay. Hopefully that was. During the night some slipped through tho. But nothing as big anymore, nothing that made him wake up screaming.

“The water hears and understands.
The ice does not forgive.”
Swaas

Character Sheet
Willa Winchester
Willa Winchester
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 10:53
Talking about the future felt like the best thing that had happened to her in a long time. Hearing Alec talk and joke about their child running around and getting into trouble made her chuckle, blue eyes focused on his. ”Hey, don’t put all his troublemaker skills on me, you’re not as much a goody goody two shoes as you’d like people to believe” she stated with a playful grin. He was explaining his job to her, not from the perspective of a Southerner, not from the perspective of an immigrant, but from the perspective of himself. He was trying to protect the people behind the walls, protect the playing children, pregnant women and vulnerable old men and women. Lost into the speech he was giving, her hand reached for his cheek and she softly smiled. ”And I think that you did one hell of a job, but next time, please don’t hurt yourself so much okay?” her words sounded concerned as she gazed down at the bandages tightly wound around his body and the bruises scattered all over his chest.

The both of them were terribly tired and so it was easy to just settle against the warmth of Alec’s body and melt into it as a homey feeling wrapped around her. Her subconscious hadn’t even felt the need to stay on high alert and for the very first time in a long while, she was able to slip into a deep sleep and enjoy a good night’s rest. She knew that this had been the best decision she could’ve made, she could feel it in her bones.

it tells you I avenged.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum