⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Hail the underdogs - Page 2 Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Hail the underdogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail the underdogs

on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 16:18
the world was on fire and
no one could save me but you
She would regret it for the rest of her life if she would ship one of her siblings away like that, so she promised her sister she never would do anything like that. Freyja nodded when her sister said that was good to know, before looking back at the flames again. ”Lora?” she said once a new question popped up in her head. Now that they were talking about arranged marriages and everything that came with it. ”Would you ever want to leave the north?” she asked with a little frown. She herself had always longed to see the south and she knew there might be some point where she had to go there herself to make sure their business was going well. She knew, however, that her husband-to-be wasn’t that keen on leaving the snowy forests of the north behind. Freyja wondered how her sister thought of that. Would she ever want to trade hunting in the forest for living under the sun and vineyards in the south?
+ taglora
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Hail the underdogs - Page 2 X10
Cynthia

Character Sheet
Lora Skarsgård
Lora Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 26 Jul 2019, 14:39
The next question did surprise her a little and it caught her attention. Would she ever want to leave the north? If it was for a short while then she would, because she would definitely like to see more of Avalance, but forever leave the north? She did not think she could. "I don't think I could leave the north for good." But she did hear something that interested her and she might want to leave the north for a bit and go there. "But leaving it for a while to see more of Avalance or to take part in a tournament is something I would like to do." She had heard something about a possible tournament in Sapphire Keep for the wedding of lady Sylversword, but she did not know how Freyja thought about that. She would love to be able to test her skill with a bow with other participants and after one she would be able to know if she would like to participate in more.

Tag: -

Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 27 Jul 2019, 21:11
Freyja wondered if her younger sister ever wanted to leave the north. She had thought of leaving when she had been younger, when her father had talked to her about marrying her off to someone. She had been prepared in a certain way, prepared to leave her home and everything she loved about the north behind for the political sake of her family. Now he was gone and she knew he would be disappointed in her marrying someone for love. He had been selfish in that way, or maybe she was just stupid by breaking the wheel. A smile appeared on her face once her sister said she would like to leave the north to see more of Avalance. Freyja knew she meant the tournament in Sapphire Keep. ”I think you should go, in the name of House Skarsgård.” She herself could go, yet she wouldn’t be able to participate in anything and there was enough up here that had to be taken care of. Maer wasn’t interested in the political games and that left Lora, who clearly wanted to go to the tournament. She wouldn’t mind staying here with Tyrr.
+ taglora
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Cynthia

Character Sheet
Lora Skarsgård
Lora Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 22:59
Avalance was big, that was certain, but going to Sapphire keep for the tournament would be something at least and she could participate in the tournament, which had definitely caught her attention. Since there would be an archery part it was definitely something she could participate in. So a smile formed on her lips when Freyja told her she should go as the one representing their house. She was a bit surprised that Freyja did not want to go herself, but since this meant she could go, she would be honored to represent their house. "I won't disappoint you." She said still smiling. She was after all quite confident in her skill with a bow, but she also knew that there would be more people who were skilled at the tournament.

Daan

Character Sheet
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 04 Aug 2019, 14:40
Freyja wasn’t going to leave her city behind after recent developments. She was going to stay in the cold north with her future husband and with some people of their house gone, it would only mean she had more time to spend with him. Not that she wanted her sister gone, she just didn’t mind if she went to the tournament to have fun. She would make sure she’d amuse herself here in the north. Besides, someone needed to stay behind in the castle. ”Make sure you have fun in doing so too,” she said with a smile as she looked at her sister. They were a small house and had to fight for their place in this world, yet Freyja wasn’t afraid her sister would let her down in any way possible. There was no such thing. ”I do want you to keep your ears and eyes open, though.” Her voice turned a little more serious now.
+ taglora
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Cynthia

Character Sheet
Lora Skarsgård
Lora Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 10:13
She had no idea if she could win, that all depended on the fact if there was someone better than her and of course also a bit on luck. But she would certainly have fun too. There would probably be a few festivities going around because of the wedding, so having fun shouldn't be a problem. "Of course I will have fun too." She said with a smile, which faded when her sister's tone got more serious. She had to keep her eyes and ears open, that was something she had been planning on doing, but she did wonder what her sister wanted her to look out for. "What do you want me to look out for?" Was it just information or was it something else? If she really needed information she could always use her spiritwalking to get some information, since that would definitely be less suspicious than going herself.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum