Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Fenrir Myrkrith
Mini-avatar : After hours - Page 2 VRKN0VN
IC posts : 51
Alias : Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Fenrir MyrkrithAvalance Citizen

After hours - Page 2 Empty
Re: After hours

on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 15:12

Shortly Fenrir frowned at her words. Knowing that she was more than joking about those damned scrolls. She couldn’t care less for those probably. He had walked off to grab his horse, shortly caressing the manes of the animal smiling warmly. Walking back eventually as he saw another guy walk away with the scrolls she had been carrying around, a short hum resounding. This would be something. Teaching her how to fight. Fenrir wasn’t always considered a patient man. But he could teach. The biggest example of that was Jupiter Freyr whom he had helped with his spiritwalking back in the day.

Her words made him cock an eyebrow. Well, that was a statement for sure. Yet, she wasn’t wrong. He had roamed these lands far more than she had actually done so. Both in human form as in the body of a wolf. Her next words made him smile shortly. Chuckling even. ’You’re right. I tend to stick to these regions more then you’d know. I don’t necessarily pick out places like these though, I just roam around. You know me, I’m not the kind of man to pick locations to go to. I go where the work leads me.’ Fenrir calmly hummed, smiling at her as he placed his foot in the stirrup and swung over his leg. Extending her hand to her. ’Let’s go hm? Before it get’s too dark.’

Alison Carthas
Mini-avatar : After hours - Page 2 DwQhV3um_o
IC posts : 64
Alias : Cat

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Alison CarthasAvalance Citizen

on Sun 26 Apr 2020, 23:57

she's like the winter sun
her ruddy edges slightly blurred
See, he did know this area better than she did. She could imagine that it would be a nice place to be as a wolf. Not too hot, not too cold, plenty of shelter. Although, she really had no idea, of course. Of course the climate wasn't the only factor for him to decide where to go, as he also had his job. Where the work leads him. If that was the case, she was a little worried why he would be in the Glade so much, but she decided not to mention it as they had just overcome their argument. He was going to help her today, so it would not be fair for her to give him shit about his lifestyle again.

She looked up at him as he sat on the horse. It was a big, strong-looking one, so it would probably be fine in carrying them both. Alison took his hand to help her mount the large animal, putting both her legs to one side as otherwise the dress she wore would be in the way. She hadn't exactly accounted for their little adventure when she got dressed that morning, but it would just have to do. Her arms were draped loosely around his waist in order for her to keep her balance. She laughed at his comment about it getting too dark. "What? How slow of a learner do you think I will be? And besides, don't you have night vision?" she joked. He did have a point though, as she wasn't exactly sure what other creatures were roaming these woods, they were probably better off safe than sorry. "Lead the way."

TAG: Fenrir

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Thu 30 Apr 2020, 14:34

Maybe it wasn’t the smartest move, taking her out into the Glade to do some well needed training but well. He couldn’t just say that he didn’t want to anymore, that would be extremely rude and well now that they were spending a little time together he wanted to make the most of it. Because yes, he had missed her, he had missed her more than he actually thought.  So maybe this whole adventure they were going on, would actually do the both of them some good. If anything they would have fun together, right?

As her arms were placed around his waist he shortly smiled. Soon enough he spurred on the horse and they were riding away from the small stronghold. A smile caressing his lips. This almost felt like the old days. Apart from the fact that both of them had easily grown a few more feet since then. They both had changed so much, yet they were still those two kids deep down. ’Night vision? Who do you think I am? Maybe when I’m walking around as a wolf yeah, right now not so much. And to be fair, pretty darn slow.’ Fenrir teased, knowing she could take it. He lead the horse to a clearing that came straight to mind. A place that even when the sun would set and the moon would rise had enough natural light. ’So what do you think about it all? The Undying? The tales of dragons?’ Me being back.

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Thu 30 Apr 2020, 19:34

Fenrir steered his horse away from the stronghold, which was the starting point for her nerves to flare up. Those walls had been the only physical thing standing between her and the dangers of the world, and now it was gone. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. This was fine. The Undying were way up north, she had Fenrir with her, and she would be fine. Even better, it would be fun as well, one of the little adventures they always used to have when they were kids. She went on them with Fred as well, although by then she was a little older. Fenrir had truly showed her the world.

His chattering helped, and she laughed at his comment. "Hey!” She gave him a soft punch in the back, but not wasting her breath in trying to argue. "I thought your spirit walking would at least have some awesome perks, but I guess not then.” she said with a smirk. Obviously he wouldn’t have night vision, although it could definitely come in handy at certain times.

After a little while, they reached a clearing. Alison hopped off the horse, landing neatly on her feet. She looked around. Apart from the occasional bird chitter it was very quiet, but the silence made it feel peaceful rather than eery. It felt like a world away from the stronghold, where fear and stress hung in the air like a thick blanket of fog. If it weren’t for Fenrir bringing it up, Alison almost would’ve forgotten about everything that was going on. "I mean, it’s weird, isn’t it? It feels surreal. But at the same time it is so real, especially with Fred being so involved. It’s like… When he lost his arm, I couldn’t quite believe it, but then I came here and his arm was still gone and that made it real. I think with this it is the same. It is the sort of thing you have to witness in order to fully understand it, and I have not witnessed the Undying or the dragons, so it’s very abstract in my mind.” she said, trying her best to explain her thoughts. She turned around to face him again. "But I’m very glad to be here now, to have the people I love around me again.” Here as in the Glade with Fred, but also this little clearing, this one moment spent with Fenrir. It did feel surreal. "Did you ever think we would end up here?” she asked with a grin. Sure, when she was ten she’d always fantasised about chasing dragons, but something as big as this? Not in a million years.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Fri 01 May 2020, 14:39

’The biggest perk is watching people from a distance yes, for whatever need.’ The man chuckled softly. It wouldn’t been the first time that he actually checked up on her through the eyes of a wolf. Sure, that wasn’t the nicest thing he could actually do. But he had been keeping tabs on both her and Frederick through the years. Yet that was a detail he would keep to himself right now. Since they had only just ended the first discussion he wasn’t going to start a new one straight away. That would cost too much effort and they would lose valuable light if they stuck around any longer.

When they did reach the clearing she was the first one to jump of the horse. Fenrir following right away leading the horse to a grassy spot so it could feast away. He shortly lifted one of the leather pieces on the saddle and grabbed two wooden playswords that he might have stolen from a nice looking keep a few weeks ago. Placing them on the ground. First things first, working on the actual hitting. The sword fighting would come later. Maybe. Depending on how good of a student she was that was. But other matters slipped in and he listened to her. Shortly humming every once in a while at her words. It hadn’t become real for her because she hadn’t seen it. Which was something he could understand. He hadn’t seen the dragons, but he had come across a small herd of undying when he was going down here with the refugees. ’I get it, in a way. I haven’t seen the dragons and hoping that I won’t. But the Undying, I might not fight them but I’ve seen them and well there fucking terrifying.’

A soft smile curled around his lips when she mentioned that she was glad to have her loved ones around. ’Well, not here in this specific clearing no. Me at your wedding one day? Certainly. But walking around in such dangerous times with you by my side not really.’ Fenrir chuckled softly, winking at her. Walking over to her. ’You ready to get this lesson started? Or are you going to keep me distracted?’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Fri 01 May 2020, 18:58

She furrowed her brows at his comment. He probably just meant watching out for danger, but could there be any way he could knew about Nyx? No, she was sure that he would actually tell her if he was ever close by. And besides, they had always been so careful… Although they never hid from animals, of course. Maybe they should, in the future. Fenrir wasn’t the only spirit walker after all, and you never quite knew what ill-intentions some people might have. Although his comment had left her with some questions, she didn’t dare bring it up, too worried that she might accidentally say too much. She had a habit of speaking and then thinking, which was completely the wrong way around in situations like this.

She watched as Fenrir put two wooden plays words on the ground. Whoa, that was a step further than just throwing a punch, even if the wooden things weren’t actually sharp. Once he started talking about how terrifying the Undying were, though, she understood why they might need to practice sword fighting. “I can imagine.” she said with a grimace on her face. “It’s so weird to think that you can run into one at any moment, without even knowing so.” They would be a lot less terrifying then, of course, but the thought of it was enough to make her shudder.

She laughed as he mentioned her wedding, the uneasiness she had felt over the thought of the Undying making way for a warm feeling. ”You will have to clean up a little if you wish to attend.” she said teasingly. As he made his way over to her, she licked her thumb and reached up to try and tame his unruly hair. With little effect, of course, but she was still satisfied with herself for getting that sneaky move in. ”Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I’m done procrastinating, Fen. Please teach me everything.” she grinned. In all honesty, she would be just as happy to just spend time with him without all these lessons, although they would probably be beneficial to her. She walked up to the wooden swords and picked one up, swinging it around in her hand. ”So, how do I stab you?” she laughed. Maybe she should take this more seriously, but it was easier to view it as a game rather than as something that she might actually have to use in the future. Best case scenario, they would do this today and then never again.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Mon 04 May 2020, 13:48

The comment seemed to have stirred up something, he could see it in her eyes but he decided not to go in on it. Wasn’t his place to stick his nose in after all. Her comment made him hum shortly. She could imagine, or well she thought she could and honestly that was the last thing he wanted, her imagining stuff like that. It truly was the source of nightmares so he’d rather have her being rather clueless about Undying and everything considered. ’You’re safe here. They haven’t breached through and I doubt that they actually will.’ So this all was just for her own sake, so she could actually throw a punch if someone came at her. Though even that happening was almost impossible. If he wasn’t here to protect her, it would be Fred or someone else that he knew for sure.

Fenrir raised an eyebrow at her? Yeah, that wasn’t happening. Yet as she came closer and she brought her hand up to his hair he chuckled. ’Fine fine, I’ll wear some nicer clothes, but I doubt my hair will be manageable.’ As if, or well the wearing a different attire for sure. Soft laughter could be heard when she spoke again. Nothing new her procrastinating everything. He was still used to that. Immediately Alison went for one of the wooden swords and he shook his head. ’Put that down will you. We’re starting with the basics first.’ The man shook his head shortly. Always so eager, but with this they really had to start from the basics. So he walked over to her and grabbed the wooden blade from her. ’Tell me, how would you go stand if you wanted to punch me in the face hm?’ A warm smile spread over his face, yes he was damn serious about this. Putting all jokes aside for now because he really did want her to learn a thing or two.

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Sat 09 May 2020, 23:40

"I know." she said, a reassuring smile on her face. Even though she did feel restless, she wasn't afraid the threat would reach her specifically. Instead, she worried for those who weren't so fortunate. Still, there would always be something to be wary of, which is why this training probably wasn't such a bad idea. If only she could've done it sooner, then it wouldn't feel like such a big deal as it was now. She decided then and there that if she would ever be lucky enough to have kids of her own, she would ask Fenrir to teach them what he would now teach her.

”As long as you give it a try, I will be happy.” she said teasingly. Truth was, she couldn’t care less what he looked like, as she completely accepted the roughness he carried with him. However, she wasn’t sure how the host family would feel, or any of the guests for that matter. If it came down to it she would defend him of course, but it would be easier if she didn’t have to. She pouted as he took the sword from her, still stuck in her little theatrical game, but when she looked at his face she realised the game was over and so she let it go. ”How would I stand?” Did it matter how she stood? Apparently it did, otherwise he wouldn’t have asked her like that. Well, she would at least need to be stable, right? So she tried to plant her feet a little more firmly into the ground and straighten her back. ”…Like this?” she asked. She was a little unsure, but she also felt that it didn’t matter if she made mistakes.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Tue 19 May 2020, 14:43

Fenrir smiled warmly. He was happy that his friends were going to get married. It had been quite sometime now and honestly he was a bit wary about it at first. But in the end there was nothing to actually be wary off. If anything he knew that Frederick and Alison were made for each other and that was the most important thing in a marriage right. That one would do anything for the other without even blinking twice. The biggest proof of that was why she was here and not cooped up in her own castle or that of the Carthas family. No, she chose to be with her soon-to-be husband and that was remarkable on it’s own.

’Yeah yeah I’ll try. Maybe you should send one of your servants to help me tame my hair hm?’ The man winked at her. She would never and he would never allow that to happen so that was that. Fenrir had taken a way the little play sword from her. She wasn’t ready for that just yet. No, first things first. Her stance on how she would actually ground herself to hit him straight in the face. As she planted her feet more firmly on the ground and straightened her back he hummed. Walking over to her, pushing against her shoulder. Not too hard but not soft as well. ’You think that’s good?’ She was wiggling too much. ’You’re feet are good, can be better but it’s your back. Don’t straighten it up like that, don’t make it all tense. Just relax a bit.’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Sat 23 May 2020, 21:41

”That is a good idea, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind braiding it.” she laughed. She was eternally grateful for her servants, as the elaborate styles she usually sported were too difficult to do on herself. In the stronghold, however, there was no time for such things, and so she had to manage by herself. Which was why her hair now fell in light waves down her back, with only the top half pinned up to keep it out of her face. It wasn’t ideal, but it was good enough for now.

She let out a frustrated hmph, annoyed that she didn’t get it right straight away. Which was ridiculous, as this was only the first time she’d have to think about her stance in battle. Usually when fixing her posture, she had to straighten her back and push her shoulders back, so the reaction had only been natural. She felt Fenrir’s hand firmly pushing her in the correct stance and tried to relax against it. It was hard though, forcing one part of your body to relax. ”Is this better?” she asked. Couldn’t they just move on to the punching? She doubted she would find the time to correct her stance if she ever did find herself in danger.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Fri 29 May 2020, 18:27

Fenrir smirked at her words, always the silly one. Though he didn’t mind joking around about his hair. It felt more like them than anything else had felt in what they had been discussed and this was the exact reason why he had sought her out. To just spend some time with his friend, back like the old days. Okay, mainly to check up on her if she was actually okay but she seemed to be doing good so now they could actually focus on other stuff. Like teaching her a few things about fighting.

The fact that she didn’t get it straight away, was something he had expected. If anything he was here to teach her in the end. Her ask made him hum softly, not correct again but it was a beginning so he could work with this. ’Try to punch me hm? See how it feels, see if your body thinks this is how it should be. Like how you would throw a punch, not how I would.’ A soft smile curled around his lips as he took a bit more distance, preparing himself on a punch. Lifting his arms a little so he could actualy defend himself if anything. Not that he expected her to give it her all. Though there was a shot that her body wouldn’t actually let her throw that punch.

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Sat 06 Jun 2020, 18:13

It was funny how she was so against doing this just a little while ago and now she was about to punch one of her closest friends. A little less stubborn than usual, apparently. She wasn’t sure if it was truly due to the threat hanging above their heads, though. Maybe she was just trying to lengthen Fenrir’s visit a little.

He didn’t answer her question right away, she would just have to try it out, how she would throw a punch. Her brows furrowed at that. She had no idea how she would do that, so she guessed she just had to go for it. ”Okay.” she said, nodding slowly. Her gaze was focused on his chest while she tried to determine what to do. It was probably best to try to use her whole weight, right? No, it would probably be best not to think about it so much. So she lifted her right arm, her hand forming a fist. She tried swinging it right into his chest, but could already feel that there wasn’t as much force as she would want. Well, if anyone else was standing in front of her, that is. The fact that it was Fenrir probably made her even more hesitant.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 15:02

Fenrir held his ground when she actually raised her arm, but the power that actually came down on his chest made him frown shortly. A smile caressing his lips eventually as he looked at the younger woman. ’Come on, I know for a fact you can do better.’ Carefully he moved closer, adjusting her stance just a bit, so her body was positioned a tad better now. Pushing up her elbow just a little bit, let her take on a real fighting position. Shooting a wink at her before he positioned himself back in front of her, eyes watching her.

’Let’s try again. Don’t think just do.’ If anything Alison was to busy with everything in her head, that was just something that she needed to let go off. Once she did that, she would probably smack the hell out of him. A grin curled around his lips as he waited. Hoping for a better kind of punch. She had it in her, it just needed to come out that much was for sure. ’Think about how annoyed you were at me when I disappeared all those years ago hm?’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 18:51

She bit on her bottom lip in frustration. She hoped he was right, that she actually could do better. She didn’t like failing. Her new stance already felt a bit more stable though, so that was a start. Still, if her next punch was just as bad, she would not be happy.

“So which one is it? Think, or don’t think?” she grunted. She could already feel her annoyance rise within her though, so it seemed to work either way. Ugh, he knew her too well. She was annoyed that she didn’t get it right the first time, but she was also annoyed with Fenrir, like he said. They had just left the start of their little fight behind them, so his words were enough to get her to become quite fired up again.

”I mean, it would have been easier if you had just written to me from time to time.” she said. Yes, she had already accused him of this, but it still hurt. Her annoyance was starting to build up into actual anger at this point. After his disappearance, it had been years before Fred showed up. Years in which her time spent in-between the castle walls had consisted of little more than getting tutored. It had been lonely, and she had often wished that she could be just like him. ”Don’t you know how jealous I was that you could just leave?” With those words, she charged forward, her fist already moving in a much greater speed than before.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 13:09

She grunted and he shortly rolled his eyes. Now she was just being annoying. His words seemed to be doing what they needed to do. Making him hum approvingly. Though that might not been the best thing to do, maybe it would anger her more but right now that anger was what he had been looking for. Maybe it would bring up their fight once again but he had gotten over that already so there wasn’t much more that she could say that would hurt him. When she started speaking he looked at her shortly, really that again.

The man hadn’t responded, no instead he kept a close eye on her. Seeing the anger flare in her eyes. As she mentioned jealousy he frowned. His life was nothing to be jealous off. Though it did get him fired up. ’Sure, because a life without parents is so much better.’ The man hummed calmly, trying to anger her more maybe. Alison charged forward and with a swift moment he stepped to the side, deflecting her swing but grabbing her arm so she wouldn’t be smacking into thin air and falling to the ground. ’Anger is one of the hardest emotions to harness while you fight. You can use that anger to let it guide you, but don’t let it swallow you whole because then your movements will become predictable.’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Thu 11 Jun 2020, 15:29

She was sure that this punch would be a good one, but it never got to land. Instead, it was stopped in mid air, easily it seemed. Alison looked up at Fenrir, her eyes flaring. ”No, of course not! But you don’t know what they were like when you left!” While Fred went off with her father, her mother would constantly push her and pressure her into… being perfect, in essence. But she wasn’t perfect, and so she could never quite live up to her parents’ expectations. She pulled her arm from Fenrir’s grip and took a few steps back, turning away from him. He was right - of course he was, he was always right - and so she tried to cool down, her hands gripping her hair to try and get it out of her face. ”So tell me what to do, because clearly this is not going to work.” she said in frustration, turning around to face him again. She could get so fired up so easily, letting it guide her would be a challenge.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Fri 12 Jun 2020, 15:01

Their had been an excessive amount of force in that punch, which was something good. Yet her movements had gotten to sloppy. Which had made it easier for him to dodge, otherwise he would have a nice bruise now. ’No I don’t. I couldn’t stay okay. I tried. I really did. But I wasn’t finding my bearings at your place.. I haven’t even found them ever since. But I am sorry for whatever your mother put you through.’ Fenrir softly mentioned, off course he didn’t know what happened. Yet, he had a few guesses and all had something to do with her mother. Which was sad as a whole. But he couldn’t have helped with that, no matter if he stayed or not.

As she pulled her arm out of his grip he sighed. Softly moving closer to her. Placing his hand loosely on her shoulder, pulling her closer. But she soon turned around to him again breaking that contact immediately making him take a step back, looking down at her a frown on his face. ’You can feel anger in your heart, but never let it get to your mind.’ The man softly hummed, stepping closer again and placing both of his hands on her cheeks. ’You need to channel your anger, change it into something good. You have the technique already in you to throw a good punch, you would’ve given me a nice shiner if I didn’t step away. But you need to keep your focus on what you are doing.’

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Mon 15 Jun 2020, 23:24

She let out a sigh, hating that she was being so difficult. His big hands around her face forced her to look up. You can feel anger in your heart, but never let it get to your mind. That was some sound advice. Not only in this situation, not just in a fight, but if she were to one day stand alongside Fred in his leadership of Goldenleaf, she would also have to be able to keep her emotions beneath the surface. Her eyes turned soft as she put her hands on his. ”You’re right.” she said, laughing as he mentioned she would’ve hit him good hadn’t he stepped away. ”I’m sorry you haven’t found your home yet. You know you will always be welcome in Goldenleaf.” she said softly. Yes, he was still an assassin, but above that he was her friend.

”Okay.” she breathed, slowly stepping away. She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking about her mother, about Fen’s absence, about Nyx and about Fred losing his arm and about the war and the winter, all these things that made her emotions so much stronger and more prominent. She could feel her anger bubbling up again but pushed it down, neatly contained in her heart, flowing through her muscles but not to her head. Her hand formed a fist and she could feel her pulse pumping. She opened her eyes. Charging forward, she let out a sound like she never had before. This time actually focused on where she was going.

"be great or be nothing"
Fenrir Myrkrith

Character Sheet

on Thu 18 Jun 2020, 20:34

When she put her hands on his he softly smiled at her. Shortly leaning his forehead against hers closing his eyes. ’I think I’ll never find a home in a place. I find my home in people and you Alison, are one of those people. Don’t forget that hm?’ The man softly smiled at her, caressing her cheek wanting to pull her closer in a big embrace but he didn’t. Because right now he was teaching her yes. Teachers couldn’t go around hugging their pupils now could they? Though he was in fact happy that he had stated those simple words there, that he had in fact admitted that wherever she would go he would follow eventually.

They took some distance again and the man went to stand in a defensive stance yet again looking at her. As she charged forward, truth be told the man would’ve tumbled over from laughing. Yet instead he sunk a bit through his legs. That cry she let out, made goosebumps appear on his arms but as she came close enough he swooped her of the ground and threw her over his shoulder grinning. ’That’s the spirit. But don’t think I’ll let you ruin my pretty face now. A wide grin curling around his lips as he put her on the ground again, shooting her a wink. It was getting quite dark out here, even in the most open space of the dense forest.

Alison Carthas

Character Sheet

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 17:47

Now she expected her hand to hurt from the impact, but instead of hitting him, she found herself being lifted off the ground. ”Hey!” she shrieked as she was lifted into the air, her normally low voice rising about an octave. ”Put me-“ she started, but she already found herself back on the ground. She scrunched up her face in annoyance as she realised what had happened. "Ugh, you’re insufferable! I’m not nine anymore!" she exclaimed in frustration, although she wasn't really mad, because a smile already started to crack through. She remembered constantly climbing on his shoulders and getting piggy back rides when she was little, and so she couldn't help but smile.

It was a little annoying though, because it was getting dark now and she still hadn't gotten anywhere. "Look, now all our time is up and you haven’t let me properly hit you once. I thought you were going to teach me how to punch you?" she grinned. It wouldn't be the first time his pretty face would get hit, anyway.

"be great or be nothing"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum