Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

SPRING

Winter has left Avalance. In the South of Avalance, the green color of Spring is returning and since the disappearance of Stormbringer, the North hasn't been bothered by any more storms.

Current Event

A Dream of Ice

A Dream of Ice has ended with four lucky people finding an egg and hatching a dragon of their own.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Skaði Fabron
Mini-avatar : A beautiful lie 5g4XYE3
IC posts : 527
Alias : Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Skaði FabronLady of Kraken's Lair

A beautiful lie Empty
A beautiful lie

on Wed 11 Mar 2020, 21:42
LIKE SOME CHILD POSSESSED
THE BEAST HOWLS IN MY VEINS
Searching the palace hadn’t helped her in the slightest. Most people were either completely wasted or heading home because they didn’t want to be around the drunk anymore. Skaði had stopped wandering around, simply waiting until one of their guards would return to her with the news that they had found her husband. She was feeling everything but great, but tried to ignore the burning feeling in the pit of her stomach. He was gone for hours now, and he was nowhere to be seen. Not after the Master of Finances had spotted how he had taken off with some unknown girl. The brunette briefly gritted her teeth, eyed down at her stomach and then took another sip of her wine.
One of the guards came her way, and she could see on his face that he didn’t have any news. As he opened his mouth, she made sure her voice was the one that could be heard first. ”You don’t come back to me until you’ve fucking found him, alright? Not even if you have to search every room in this damned palace.” She wanted to leave, and she wouldn’t leave without him. The man looked at her for a moment and then quickly made his way through the thinning crowd to continue the search.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

the brightest in all the skies

but stars burn out my dear

and everything golden dies
Asher Fabron
Mini-avatar : A beautiful lie Tumblr_nqb8o3luoE1sg0b22o2_r1_400
IC posts : 1045
Alias : Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Asher FabronLord of Kraken's Lair

A beautiful lie Empty
Re: A beautiful lie

on Thu 12 Mar 2020, 22:03

Things had gotten completely out of control. Asher wasn’t exactly sure how he went from spilling wine over someone to ending up in bed with her. But that was what had happened, and now he was supposed to somehow deal with it. Faylice and him had parted ways now, which allowed him some time to contemplate about how he was going to handle this. He would have to find Skaði first, who probably had been roaming around by herself for the majority of the evening. A sickening feeling of guilt started spreading through his stomach as he looked through the crowds in search of her red dress.

After a little while of looking, he finally found his wife. She seemed preoccupied, talking to one of the guards. From the look of it, she wasn’t too happy. She probably had been looking for him for hours now, and with everything that had happened the past few months, it wouldn’t be strange for her to be completely and utterly worried. Asher swallowed, and dragged a hand through his hair in order to conceal that it had gotten rather messed up. He approached her a little ruefully, an apologetic look in his eyes. “Skaði?” he spoke, as soon as he was within hearing distance. Time to figure out whether he was going to tell her the truth.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Fri 13 Mar 2020, 22:47
Midnight had already passed, though she had barely noticed anything of the fireworks outside. She had been roaming around by herself, looking for her husband, but he seemed like he had disappeared from the surface of the earth. By now, she started to feel quite drowsy from the glasses of wine she had had tonight. She had ordered the guards to find her husband, whatever it would take, she wouldn’t leave the palace without him.
A shuddery sigh left her mouth as she watched the guard walk away, folding her hands together and fidgetting with her fingers for a bit. She didn’t want to think about what possibly could’ve happend. Skaði was standing with her back towards him as he walked up to her, unknowingly of his presence until he spoke her name out loud. The lady turned around, her hazel eyes immediately finding him, somewhat surprised that he suddenly was there. ”Asher!” she said, turning the rest of her body more towards him. A frown appeared on her face. ”Where the hell were you? I was worried sick about you.” He had promised her to not leave her side, not after everything that had happend. And he had been gone for hours on end.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Fri 13 Mar 2020, 23:12

Ideally, he would’ve spent the final seconds of the year at Skaði’s side, watching the fireworks together. Instead, he had somehow managed to get himself locked in a room with someone who was virtually a stranger to him. He had spent the final moments of the past year lying in a foreign bed with someone he barely knew, cheating on the woman he was supposed to love more than anything or anyone else in the world. There was a strange, rotten feeling in the pit of his stomach. A festering wound gnawing away at him. Guilt.

Asher had been away for so long that he barely felt the effects of the countless drinks he’d had tonight. Perhaps it was the nerves that kept him on high-alert at this point. As he approached her, he dreaded whatever outcome was lying ahead of him. There was no way she wouldn’t find out. She would either be able to tell, or in the end it would weigh on his conscience so much that he would simply confess himself. He felt his heart drop when she frowned, when she met him with anger instead of relief. He cleared his throat. “I was right here, in the palace,” he said. Technically, it was not a lie. “I’ve been looking for you all over.” He truly had been, for the first hour or so. After that, things had gotten insanely out of hand.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Fri 13 Mar 2020, 23:43
Skaði had only briefly glanced at the fireworks, but then had continued her search for her lost husband. She was both worried and wary, not knowing why or how he had so suddenly disappeared on her. Especially after running into Arno, she figured that he might’ve run into Asher as well. Only the gods knew what would happen if the two met again. She had to admit that a part of her was relieved when she recognized his voice behind her, yet that relief was soon taken over by anger. She wanted to know why he had disappeared on her. Physically, he seemed to be alright, so perhaps she had been worried for nothing.
The brunette crossed her arms as she frowned, not knowing where to start. Eventually, she simply inquired where the hell he had been, explaining how she had been worried about him the entire evening. She looked a bit surprised as he mentioned that he had been right here, in the palace, looking for her. ”I’ve been looking for you too! I even sent all the guards out to find you,” she didn’t understand how on earth they could’ve missed each other while searching.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 00:14

His last slip-up had cost him quite dearly. A small cut through his right eyebrow was a vivid reminder of what could happen if he were to tell her the truth, but that wasn’t even the worst of it. He’d vowed to never mess up this badly ever again, and yet he had. There was a possibility that the consequences would be far worse this time around, and Asher wasn’t entirely sure whether he wanted to find that out. It would be easier for everyone if he just kept his mouth shut, moved on, and pretend as if nothing had ever happened. But there was probably no way he could. The guilt would eat him alive eventually. He would have to come clean, sooner or later.

But he wasn’t sure whether right now was the best time. There were still people walking around inside the palace and the last thing he wanted was to cause a public scene. He didn’t need his dirty laundry aired in front of every single noble in Avalance, even though he had really brought it upon himself. A painful lump formed in his throat as Skaði explained she’d been looking for him too, even sending the guards out to look. He cleared his throat, slowly nodding. “I was in the kitchens for quite a while. Accidentally spilled wine on someone,” he casually explained, shrugging off his own weak explanation. His hair was still a mess, and he had already noticed that one of the buttons on his waistcoat had been left open as he’d rushed to get down here. “How about we call it a night and just go home?” he suggested. There was nothing he’d rather do than to just get away from here.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 14:50
Tonight had been everything but what she hoped it would be. She had confronted the person that had harmed both her and her unborn child, yet she’d hoped that she would never have to see him again. She had threatened him, perhaps not the smartest move, but she had felt somewhat better afterward. However, she hadn’t really planned on roaming around by herself in this crowd of nobles. Some briefly glanced at her, others didn’t even found her worthy to look at and turned away as their neighbor whispered something in their ear. Some seemed to knew who she was, and most seemed to be looking down on her. It was then that she knew she would never, ever attend something like this again.
Skaði turned around as she heard the voice of her husband. He told her that he had been looking for her everywhere, and she had done the same, but somehow they hadn’t found each other. He told her that he had been in the kitchens for a while, because he had spilled wine on someone. The brunette softly hummed, her eyes lingering on the buttons of his waistcoat for a moment. He suggested that they’d call it a night and go home, but a part of her wasn’t done just yet. ”Yeah, someone told me he saw you go into the kitchens with some girl, but by the time I got there you were already gone.” Her gaze moved further up, locking eyes with him, and then a little further up to focus on his messy hair. ”Who was she?” she couldn’t help but ask. Apparently, he had found a woman who’s outfit was more important than finding his own wife.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 16:45

Asher couldn’t shake this godawful feeling. The problem was that he knew from the beginning that it would be there, and yet it hadn’t stopped him from going through with it. He couldn’t help but wonder why he was risking everything for a few moments of meaningless pleasure. It clearly wasn’t worth it. He would ruin his marriage, his family. Everything he had worked so hard for would turn to ashes, all because of him and his one poor decision. The more he thought about it, the more he just wanted to keep it quiet. No one really needed to know, right? But it would drive a wedge between them somehow. She would know something was up, because he couldn’t hide the guilt. And if she would eventually find out herself, it would be even worse.

For now, he tried to keep it vague. Tell her that he had simply not been able to find her. That they’d literally spent hours walking around, missing each other by mere inches. Instead of heading to the carriage, as he was intending to, Skaði decided to inquire further, much to Asher’s dismay. He felt his heartbeat pick up as she stated that someone had seen him disappear into the kitchens with a girl. Asher casually shrugged. “Just a girl from Kraken’s Lair,” he answered, looking right back at her. His tone then got a little more impatient. “Can we go now, please?” There was really no need to do this here.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 18:05
Skaði felt angry towards the guards. Apparently, they hadn’t been looking right. Perhaps they hadn’t even seriously looked for her husband in the first place. How on earth could they miss him as he had been roaming the palace as well, looking for her? She tried to cling onto the thought, onto the belief that he had been looking for her instead of… well. She wasn’t stupid. The moment Jordan had mentioned that he had spotted her husband with some unknown girl had alarmed her. Apparently he had found the time of taking her to the kitchens to take care of the wine he had spilled over her, and it just didn’t sit right with her. Though she hated herself at this moment for being somewhat hesitant to believe his story. Just a girl.
”Do you know her?” she immediately asked after he mentioned that it had been just a girl from Kraken’s Lair. She noticed how he got more impatient, asking her if they could go now. Skaði softly hummed, looking at him, yet she wasn’t going to be the first one to start walking. She kept looking at him, clearly still in a combination of confusion and anger. ”What happend to your hair?” she asked, nodding up at his messy hair. He hadn’t looked like that while they had been dancing together.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 18:53

It was clear that she didn’t trust the story. Skaði wasn’t stupid; she would find out sooner rather than later. The only difference he could make was whether he was going to tell her himself. Part of him was annoyed at the fact that she didn’t trust him, however. He knew it made absolutely no sense, since she had every reason not to do so right now. His story was debatable at best, but it irked him that he hadn’t managed to win back her trust completely these past seven years. Even now, after all those years of loyalty, she still doubted him.

The questions kept coming, seemingly without pause. Asher sighed, slightly frustrated with her. “No, I don’t,” he told her, more firmly than before. He gritted his teeth a little to refrain from making some snarky remark, knowing that it would only make the situation worse. He didn’t even known why he was getting angry; she had every right to be suspicious, let alone be angry, and yet he was the one getting fed up with her. As soon as she hummed, Asher started walking towards their carriage, eager to just go home. As if everything would be okay there. She asked him what happened to his hair, to which he shrugged. For good measure, he ran his hand through it again. “The wind. I was outside for a while,” he casually stated. At least while walking he didn’t really have to look at her as he lied.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 19:19
He would know by now that Skaði was a little bit of the jealous type. He was hers and hers alone, something the ring around his finger showed to the entire world, yet he had broken his promise one time years ago. She had forgiven him, because they had been at the beginning of something fruitful together. Rosie had been on the way and she had felt more love for him than for anyone ever before. They had managed to get through things, and she knew he had been loyal to her for years, so she felt somewhat bad for questioning his story like this. She couldn’t help herself, though. The idea that he had been spending his time with some other women bothered her somehow.
Skaði noticed how he started to get frustrated with her questions, and he told her that he didn’t know the girl with whom he had gone to the kitches. She gave in and agreed to call it a night and go home, to which he immediately started walking. The brunette looked at him for a few seconds before she followed. It felt very different than a few hours ago, when he had been holding her arm as they had entered the palace, but perhaps she was just imagining that he was being somewhat distant. She was tired, a little drunk maybe, so the bed thing would be to just go to their inn and sleep it off. He told her that the wind had messed up his hair, that he had been outside for a while. She hummed, swallowing as she thought of the moment she had been outside. "Alright," she muttered. Should she tell him about Arno? Skaði eyed him, then averted her gaze back to the ground to see where she walked. She didn’t want to trip over her red dress. Once they stepped outside, she was greeted by a chilly wind and a shiver was sent down her spine, making her shudder for a second.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 19:33

It hadn’t gone unnoticed that his wife had somewhat of a jealous streak. Then again, the same could possibly be said for him. While he greatly enjoyed showing Skaði off to anyone with a pair of eyes, he could not even entertain the notion that she would ever cheat on him. He was completely sure he would completely lose it if she did, which made it all the more hypocritical of him that he somehow expected her to forgive him for it. Again. The difference was that Asher was completely confident that Skaði’s loyalty to him would never falter, while he had betrayed her trust not even an hour ago.

It seemed as if his go-to coping mechanism with anything was to just get angry. Even if he was at fault, he felt that little spark of annoyance, ready to add some fuel to the fire. Her suspicion insulted him, even if it was very much justified. Eventually, she stopped asking him questions and started walking along with him. As soon as they stepped outside, Asher welcomed the refreshing cold air, making him feel a little less on edge than before. He felt the urge to cover Skaði, either with his arm or his jacket, to shield her from the cold. On the other hand, he felt like such a gesture would no longer be welcomed if she were to know the truth. In complete silence, he walked her to the carriage, which fortunately had already been readied for them. He opened the door and held out a hand to help her step inside. Just the two of them in a closed, tiny space. What could possibly go wrong?

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 19:45
The thought of betraying the man she loved with her entire heart had never popped up in her mind. He was the father of her children, her husband and her best friend at the same time. He knew every little thing about her, both the ugly and the pretty. Her fears, her past, there was probably nothing he didn’t know off after all those years together. Except for maybe a couple of insecurities that were rooted deep down, though there was a chance that he had those figured out by himself already.
Skaði decided to follow him outside, not looking back at the already thinning crowd that had surrounded her the entire night. Tonight had been a grande fuck up, and spending the first hour of the new year by herself hadn’t been her plan. She shivered as they left the palace, some goosebumps appearing on both her arms and back. The silence remained and she crossed her arms over her chest, hoping to keep herself somewhat warm as they walked over to the carriage, which was readied for them already. She briefly eyed Asher as he held out his hand to help her step inside. Skaði placed her slender hand in his, the soft skin brushing over his fingers as she stepped inside the carriage with a quiet sigh. The lady made her way over to the other side, leaving enough space next to her so he could join her. As she settled back, she briefly placed her hand on her belly. Now that she sat down, she realised how tired her body was from roaming around the entire evening.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Sat 14 Mar 2020, 20:06

It made him deeply question himself, the way in which he could betray the woman that he cared about the most. He knew people could be ruthless to strangers, but who could be so cruel to the people they loved? She was absolutely everything to him. Without her, he would have nothing left, and yet he seemed so intent on ruining everything he had. He didn’t understand why, although he was sure the topic would occupy his mind for months to come. He supposed it was some form of punishment, inflicted upon himself.

Many of the people who had been attending the gala had gone home already, and Asher intended to do the same. He dreaded the awkward ride home. Either it would be dead silent, he would have to pretend nothing was wrong, or they would have a massive fight in the carriage. He wasn’t exactly looking forward to either one of those options. Another pang of guilt shot through him as she took his hand in order to get into the carriage. He briefly looked at the joining of their hands, thinking back of how he had just touched someone else with them. He took another deep breath before getting in, after which the driver closed the door behind him. Asher sat back, staring at the wall opposite of him for a while. When the carriage started moving, he looked over at her. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there at midnight,” he softly said. Yes, Asher, that was the thing you should be apologizing for.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 15:26
The only thing she wanted right now was going home. Not to the inn they were staying at, but their home in Kraken’s Lair where their children were waiting for them to come back home. She didn’t like leaving them behind, even though she had to admit that it was nice waking up to something other than the yelling of their boys. She missed them, though. The happy smiles they gave her every single day and the hugs they gave her as she tucked them in. Somehow she had managed to become the person she’d never thought she would be. A mother, that would do absolutely everything for her kids.
Skaði quietly took his hand and stepped into the carriage, reaching down for the skirt of her dress with her free hand so she wouldn’t trip. She briefly eyed the door as it was closed by the driver of the carriage. She looked out of the window, though there wasn’t much more to see other than the darkness of the night. A sigh left her mouth when the carriage started moving, and she eyed Asher as he spoke up, apologizing for not being there at midnight. Her hazel eyes were focused on him for a few seconds, before she looked off again. She wasn’t going to say that it was alright, because it wasn’t. ”Atleast I wasn’t completely alone,” she muttered, resting her hand on the bump in her belly. She really didn’t know how to be around him right now, as she was both relieved and angry.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 17:15

Asher desperately wished that they would’ve just stayed home. It was stupid to even have considered coming all the way here for some ridiculous gala, knowing that they’d both be happier together at home with the kids. Instead, they were now stuck in Dragonwatch - a city that he absolutely loathed – and as if things couldn’t get any worse, he had also ruined both their evenings. And their relationship. Skaði just didn’t know it yet.

The deafening silence within the carriage only made everything worse. It was as if the volume of his own thoughts had been turned up to a hundred, causing him to get stuck with his own self-deprecating inner monologue. Not that he hadn’t deserved it. Asher briefly looked out the window, trying to distract himself somehow, but there was nothing but darkness as they drove away from the palace. He eventually just spoke up, deciding to just go ahead and throw a wrecking ball through their marriage before the guilt would eat him alive. Skaði commented that she hadn’t been entirely alone at midnight, putting her hand on her belly. Asher stayed quiet for a few seconds, before looking at her again. “I wasn’t either,” he finally told her. It would probably be enough to confirm her suspicions.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 18:04
She couldn’t wait for tonight to be over. She was incredibly tired from roaming the palace, interacting with other people and dealing with the rather heavy dress she was wearing. That, combined with her pregnancy and the couple of drinks she had had, made the perfect recipe of a somewhat on edge wife. As if the night couldn’t get any worse.
Skaði told him that she hadn’t been completely by herself tonight, and with this meaning their unborn child that was with her every second of the day. Her hand rested on the bump, not really feeling any movement, which was something she was quite worried about. She turned her head back to the window, looking into the darkness, listening to the sound of walking horses and the wheels that were spinning around. It took her a second to proces what he said, and her head slowly turned back towards him. ”What?” she inquired, her voice a little softer than it had been before, her hazel eyes piercing straight through his.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 19:36

After nearly ten years of being with Skaði, Asher would’ve thought himself to be a little harder to sway. He’d prided himself of being such a decent husband to her for the past years, after all. But apparently, it still didn’t take much for him to forfeit his loyalty to her. A complete stranger in a random bed was apparently enough for him to throw every vow he’d made to Skaði out the window. And now that he was sat here with her, he could hardly believe it himself.

His wife’s comment offered a perfect segue to his own mistakes, although it was much harder to actually say out loud. His words sounded dry, and a brief silence followed. He watched as she looked back at him again, his eyes locking with hers. She asked him to elaborate, and Asher honestly didn’t think he could. A few seconds passed, with him trying to look for the appropriate words, but there really were none. “I spent it with that woman from Kraken’s Lair,” he eventually told her. He figured it was best to just tell her the truth, without trying to downplay what he’d done. “Her name is Faylice. We went upstairs to one of the bedrooms, got locked in, and well…” He absolutely did not want to bother her with the details. It would only be another nail in the coffin.

bitch
Skaði Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 20:59
Time did fly, and yet she vividly remembered the day she had arrived in the Lair. Screaming and kicking everybody around her, wearing some filthy rags that barely covered her maimed body, not trusting any living soul around her. Now she was sitting here, years later, a red dress wrapped around her healed body and three children richer, and willing to trust the man sitting next to her with her life.
Skaði turned her head his way, locking eyes with him as she asked him to elaborate. She quietly looked to him as a silence fell. He then told her that he had spent the beginning of the new year with that woman from Kraken’s Lair. The unknown one, with whom Jordan had spotted him. The one he had spilled his wine over. Apparently, her name was Faylice. And they had gone upstairs, to a bedroom. She couldn’t do anything but look him straight in the eyes as he spoke. A painful sting shot through her chest as the pieces of the puzzle fell together. ”You cheated on me,” she stated, not even asking him, since she had figured out what must have happend in that bedroom. While she had been worried sick about him, he had been rolling around in the sheets with some woman she had never even heard of before.
+ tagasher
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

you were a star my dear

Asher Fabron

Character Sheet

A beautiful lie Empty

on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 21:15

Asher already suspected what it was coming, seeing as he’d been through the same thing before seven years ago. She would be angry and sad, probably at the same time, and she’d try her best to keep herself from showing it. Skaði had always forced herself to be strong that way. He expected her to partially blame herself, already dreading the questions as to why she wasn’t enough for him. But he had never known how to answer that. For him, it wasn’t a matter of ‘being enough’. He was just an opportunistic asshole that took every bone that was thrown his way.

The worst thing about all of this was the way she looked at him, directly and unwavering. It was as if there was no escape from those hazel eyes, and Asher absolutely loathed it. He felt claustrophobic all of a sudden, locked inside this tiny space with a woman that would soon come to resent him. After his explanation, she merely stated that he’d cheated on her. He swallowed, and then nodded ever so slightly. “I did,” he confirmed, not really knowing what else to say. ‘I’m sorry’ was probably a decent place to start, but he didn’t really feel like saying anything. Those two words didn’t seem nearly enough to close the breach. “I don’t know why I did. It just happened.” A stupid excuse. He could throw those at her all day, but that wouldn’t really change a thing.

bitch
Sponsored content

A beautiful lie Empty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum