⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Family, duty, honor Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Family, duty, honor Empty Family, duty, honor

on Sat 29 Feb 2020, 22:08
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
Delaney heaved a sigh, placing herself into the Throne. This day would be filled with listening to the people of the Highlands. Normally she had little to do with these kind of tasks but her husband was busy and it would be good for her to step away from the sidelines. She was a Freyr now and with the little one growing inside of her she was one more than ever. Carrying the heir to the Freyr line, the only one right now who could protect the little prince.

She smiled absentmindedly as she ran her finger over her belly, feeling the warmth her son gave her. She had thought that having a child grow inside of her would feel like a parasite but it was the opposite, he was a part of her and every viber in her body knew that she could never be away from him again. She was his, utterly and completely.

Focussing on the task at hand she let go the small buldge in her belly and looked up at the common folk that walked slowly into the large space. She prepared herself for the few hours she would be spending here as she started the session and leaned back into the throne.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Sasha

Character Sheet
Kaidan Bradford
Kaidan Bradford
Avalance Citizen

Family, duty, honor Empty Re: Family, duty, honor

on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 18:40

I’ll be godlike …

It was a strange feeling being back in Avalance. This land is were Kaidan was born, but yet he never felt so disconnected to a place before, like he did now. He needed to get used to the way the people were talking to each other, so polite, and with lots of patience. Growing up with someone from the military, and joining the military as soon as he was fit enough, he never really had this kind of social interaction with people. he never really had friends, because he was too busy practicing his fighting skills instead of socializing with other boys. Overseas Kaidan had always been an outsider, but here, in Avalance, it was worse.

Kaidan walked the streets of The Highlands, Caer Scion, as he heard people talk about how one of the Freyr's was gonna be up to have an audience with the people of The Highlands. Kaidan had no idea who this Freyr family was, but he figured they were the reigning family at this very moment. They were kind of what he needed. He was looking for anyone who knew anything about the bandit raid that killed his parents, or if anyone had any ideas about the whereabouts of his brother. He followed the common folk into a big hall. As he entered he adjusted his robe*, so he was sure he looked a bit decent. Looking at the attire Kaidan was wearing and the common folks, you could clearly see he stood out. He was someone with status, someone with a certain appearance, you could tell his wars overseas had given him good money.

He looked at the throne and was surprised to see a young woman, not a whole lot older than he was, he guessed. He saw how she touched her belly and it was clear to see that she was expecting a child. The woman was beautiful and had white hair and clear blue eyes. If he didn't know any better he would've thought they were family. He patiently waited for his turn and waited for a sign that Kaidan could approach the woman on the throne.

@tag || notes: Robe
yuki of shine

Family, duty, honor MuVodpF
Family, duty, honor Tumblr_oyis52Rrla1vtw4y8o1_500
Michelle

Character Sheet
Delaney Freyr
Delaney Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 20:57
No woman should be made to fear that she was not enough.
She listened in silence and spoke when she was sure of her words. After the third person with the exact same problem already thanking the gods softly that this was normally the task of her husband. She doubted she could spend the entire afternoon like this without going insane.

Among the rags of the common people though, she saw someone who seemed like he belonged in an army, not standing in the line to speak a few words to her. So when his turn finally came she leaned a bit forward. Studying his face with a pulled up eyebrow. He looked little like a highlander and even less like someone who needed her help. So what would come from this was something new and not what she expected, she was sure of that. "Speak good sir." She spoke soft but clear, watching the man, her bright blue eyes observant and still.

You have not seen death my child.
You have only seen the mask we put on it.
Sasha

Character Sheet
Kaidan Bradford
Kaidan Bradford
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 22:42

I’ll be godlike …

Although there was some noise in the room, the words of the lady in front of Kaidan sounded crystal clear. Their blue eyes crossed for a second and without staring too long, Kaidan looked down, and shortly got on one knee, his head slightly bent. This was how he always greeted rulers that he respected. Come to think of it, he knew nothing of the woman in front of him or her family, but he was not here to make enemies, so he made himself humble, and sincere.

'Good day, MiLady...' Eyes still aimed at the floor in front of him. Slowly he raised his head, showing confidence, but not too much. 'I come here in front of you with a rather difficult question.' He stopped for a minute and took a deep breath. Every time he told his story, the smell of smoke rose in his memories. '20 years ago my parents were murdered by a bandit raid, somewhere in the glades and they took my brother.' He still sat on his knees, waiting for the permission of the female leader in front of him to stand up. 'I know this isn't The Glades, and I know you were probably still very young yourself, but I must ask you if you or someone in your entourage knows anything about this raid or the whereabouts of my brother.'

Chances that she did know something were very small but after being away for 20 years he just wanted to find his brother. He wasn't going to tell her that he wasn't from here, or at least, that Kaidan's been out of Avalance for 20 years. Otherwise, she might see him as a threat or spy, and he didn't wanna risk anything. Kaidan heard people behind him mocking him, whispering that an outsider like him, didn't have anything to look for her in The Highlands, but he paid them no mind, they were common folks, not worthy of his time, well, at least not now.

@tag || notes: Robe
yuki of shine

Family, duty, honor MuVodpF
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum