⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Fever dreaming - Page 3 Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

Fever dreaming - Page 3 Empty Re: Fever dreaming

on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 22:23
the world was on fire and
no one could save me but you
The whole situation with Lord Corbin had taken away quite some good night’s rest by now. She worried about the safety of her people and now that the bullying had gone on for quite some time, she started to feel sick and tired of it. Perhaps the man just needed to be put back in his place. Not even a noble had the right to be such a bully. That was not how things worked here. ”I might have to, if he continues putting up these kinds of jokes,” she said, looking at his muscled chest for a bit. She knew he wouldn’t like it, but it was her duty. Besides, if he harmed her in any way possible, he would feel the wrath of her family soon enough. She was sure of that.
She already felt guilty for talking politics on their day off. Perhaps she should’ve told him that Apollo Freyr would be visiting tomorrow, after they had a day without thinking about such matters. It had happened to be now she told him about it. She looked up at her beloved and saw his eyes widen a little, and at his question she shook her head. ”I don’t know why he’s coming. He usually only visits once in a while to check up on things. Might be just that this time.” She had no idea why he was visiting her humble castle, but they would find out soon enough when the man would be here to tell her in person. ”Sorry, I shouldn’t talk politics on our day off,” she sighed, reaching up so she could rub in her eyes.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Fever dreaming - Page 3 Jason-momoa-gif-icons-3
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Tyrr Larsson
Tyrr Larsson
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 20 Aug 2019, 22:42

let me die first
or i will die twice

Tyrr wanted to know what worried his betrothed. He deeply cared for her wellbeing, and he knew that was largely affected by whatever was going on with House Skarsgård politically. He wished to help her, but he didn’t know how to deal with these kinds of matters in the way Lords and Ladies did. Back in his village, if someone stole from you, you simply killed him for it. Tyrr felt that was a suiting fate for Lord Corbin as well. He probably wouldn’t get away with murdering a Lord, though. He sighed when Freyja told him she would maybe have to travel to Aeldun soon to deal with the matter. He reached up to gently trace her cheekbone. “Let me know if you want me to come with,” he said. He probably wouldn’t be much help. If anything, he might lose his temper and just straight-up assault Lord Corbin. Besides, someone had to hold down the fort while Lady Freyja was gone.

He was rather surprised to hear that Lord Freyr would be visiting them soon. He wondered why. Freyja didn’t seem to know either, but she expected it to be a routine check-up. Tyrr nodded in agreement. “I’m sure it’s fine,” he muttered. His gaze softened a little bit when she apologized to him for talking politics. He sighed. “It’s alright.” She could talk to him about anything, all the time. “How about we get out of bed, get some breakfast?” he then suggested. Something to eat would probably do her some good, especially after those glasses of wine from last night.

death, too,

must be earned
Fever dreaming - Page 3 Vr6MPnu
Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: Spiritwalking
Freyja Skarsgård
Freyja Skarsgård
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 24 Aug 2019, 23:00
the world was on fire and
no one could save me but you
Freyja didn’t want him to go to Aeldun. She didn’t even want to go herself in the first place. She wanted to forget everything around them and only live in their little castle, where things would be peaceful and they could just mind their own business. Yet things would never be like that, because the other nobles would test both of them and that meant they had to show their face to the world from time to time. If they didn’t, people such as Lord Corbin would take advantage of that, see it as a weakness. They had to be strong, united, show the others they weren’t to be fooled around with. She did nod as he spoke, knowing he would come with her if she wanted. He would always be by her side if she needed him.
The visit of their high lord was nothing more than a routine check-up, or at least she hoped it would be. If he visited for other things that might mean trouble. She apologized for talking politics to him on their day off and she flashed him a smile as he said it was alright. It wasn’t, really. ”Breakfast sounds good,” she said, pushing herself up on her arms and leaning in to give him a loving kiss on his lips. Her red locks fell around her face and she grinned, sitting up and stretching out after. She then moved out of bed, shivering as her bare feet touched the cold stone ground, and started looking for some clothes.
+ tagtyrr
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

my skin has turned

from porcelain,

to ivory, to steel
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum