⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Beauty of the dark UXGaiaf
Caro

Character Sheet
Magic: Death Magic
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

Beauty of the dark Empty Beauty of the dark

on Wed 29 Jan 2020, 13:25

Messages about Undyings flying from the Reach had been sent out. Had reached him as well, yet here he was covered in who knows how many pelts facing another blizzard just wandering around. If he was planning on meeting his end this would surely be the way to do so. After Avanti had released him the man had willfully disappeared out of the Crownlands and the Evergreen as a whole and he had gone back to the cold and unforgiving lands of the North. With his dark eyes looking around him, just to actually see if he wouldn’t run into any of those monstrous Undying. Though what made them flee? Had Élise finally made it happen? Whatever she was doing in that tower of hers had it finally scared off those miscellaneous creatures?

His teeth were clattering from the cold. Why had he gone off so far? Damnit. He needed a place to actually lay low. Until the harsher part of this storm would die out. Yet finding such a place in the Abyss was a whole lot harder than finding them somewhere else. He pulled one of the pelts closer to his face, his hands covered under the pelt and walked further. After walking for what seemed like hours and only moving further a few meters at a time he found himself upon a house. A house were a woman was standing in front off. Should he care? Probably not. Would he continue his walk? Sure. But there was something about watching her from a distance that made a bell ring in his head. He knew her. Without making the actual effort to sneak up on her he walked towards her. She stood there motionless in the midst of a blizzard and well it would be worth a bloody painting.

Beauty of the dark Giphy
Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Undying
Élise Deveaux

Beauty of the dark Empty Re: Beauty of the dark

on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 20:50

The sound of her heels on the cobblestone had been the last thing they had heard, before Élise had pushed them against the wall, a smile on her lips as she softly licked her lips. It was so hard to control herself and yet, she had never felt more in control. The more she wanted it, the more she pushed herself not to get it. Because that was the way she had lived her life. She had ripped their necks, broken their bones and bashed heads against walls.

Until finally, she had stood in front of her sweet father. He didn’t beg for mercy like she had wished to. Instead, he had stabbed her in the shoulder. Black blood stuck to her clothing still, but she did not mind it. It wasn’t hers, she’d say. After all, there was no wound to see. “I wish things were different,” she had told her father. “I wish you could see what I can see.” But he didn’t. He only saw the world he had raised her in. He could never see that she wasn’t going to live in that world. Instead, she would shape a new one. And if he didn’t want to live in her new one, he would die in his.

She had expected it to be harder to kill her mother. But seeing the fear in the woman’s eyes as she looked at her, she knew that she was already lost. Jules had been long gone and Élise had made her way out before anyone would see. Now, as the news had come out, she had put up an act like only she could. She cried, she screamed, and now she watched in silence as the bodies were taken away. Snow fell upon her skin, but the cold didn’t bother her. She just watched in silence, realizing that her heart must have died, as she didn’t feel a thing. Yet, she was so intrigued by this that she didn’t even notice a familiar face walking up to her.
<3

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 11:42

Their was little time to actually wonder what she was doing here. It seemed like it was her house. Like the bodies that were getting moved were people she knew. Making him hum shortly. What on earth had happened here? Undying attack? Or was it something else? Dante chose to walk up to her. Slowly, to not startle her cause who knew in what state she was right now? Who know how she was feeling or what she had experienced.

’I’d say do you fancy a drink. But that would be rude given whatever might have happened here wouldn’t it?’ He spoke softly as he stood next to her. Looking up to the house. A house he didn’t knew, yet it looked like a prominent one. Like a prominent family had lived here. Which told her a lot more about Élise again. ’Family house?’ He shortly glanced to the side, not expecting an answer to be fair cause well why would she right? Yet given everything that had seemingly went down inside, it was only curiosity asking those questions. ’You okay?’

Beauty of the dark Giphy
Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Sun 09 Feb 2020, 23:34
A soft hum left Élise her mouth as she looked to her side, recognizing Dante. His scent was unfamiliar, his heartbeat steady as he looked at her. His words caused her to look back at the house, nodding at his first question, then again at the second. “I traveled North right before the Undead marched upon us,” she told him. News was all over the land now, with the King even sending an army up north. Really, this was the perfect time for things to go south. Literally.

I heard that things were happening in Caer Scion and went to check it out. When I came back…” She shook her head. While there was emotion in her voice, it was lacking in her eyes. She had learned to act a long time ago, but she couldn’t keep her curiosity from shimmering in her eyes as she looked upon the building. “Both my parents are dead. Only one girl survived. She was hidden inside a room,” she informed him. “So what brings you here?” Why was he always close? Was he an enemy that was keeping an eye on her? How curious.
<3

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 10 Feb 2020, 14:53

Dante shortly looked at her. She seemed changed. Though that could also just be the possible forming trauma if this was indeed her family house. Though if there was one thing he had learned about the woman standing next to him, was that she didn’t let any kind of trauma get to her. Not that easily. Though with this, maybe it was something else. A short nod. Traveled here right before that march, maybe it was for the best. Cause if they were coming out of the Reach, she could possibly be in more danger in that tower of hers. Which ended up him being glad that she was here. Maybe for all the wrong reasons but still. Though, finding her here was something he hadn’t expected.

As her voice died out he wanted to reach out, but he stayed put. Shortly glancing down. ’Well, then she got lucky.’ He hummed shortly. ’Sorry for your loss.’ That felt right to say, though maybe it would start off something else. Though she didn’t seem that emotional. Maybe a bit taken back. Going into shock maybe? Who knew. ’I’ve been here for a while now. Had some contracts in Caer Scion and now I’m roaming around.’ Which was the truth. Dante never stayed in one place to long. Not after he had crossed paths with Avanti. Not after what he had done to him. No, he didn’t want the chance of that runt finding him again. ’You got any idea why they are running from the Reach?’ In the end, she was the best to ask. She was the one who was studying them, so she could be called an expert right?

Beauty of the dark Giphy
Wap

Character Sheet
Élise Deveaux

on Tue 11 Feb 2020, 23:05
The girl had gotten lucky. Élise let out a curious hum. “She might have survived the slaughter, but I am sure it has killed a part of her,” she answered. “I’m not sure if I consider that lucky.” The girl had heard people get murdered. Knowingly. She had hid herself because she had known that it would happen. She doubted the girl would get over that any time soon, but at least she lived. She heard how Dante told her he was sorry for her loss and she shrugged. “Thanks,” she answered. She never understood why others had to apologize for death. Especially since this one was on her hands.

Dante explained that he had some contracts, so he had been roaming around. “You are sure you have nothing to do with this?” she asked him jokingly, looking at him for a moment before looking at the house again. A bit of an inappropriate joke, maybe. “I don’t know. I’ve heard rumours about a white dragon, but I’ll have to see that to believe it,” she explained. A dragon could be the reason for the Undying fleeing. Actually, it was highly likely. But an actual dragon showing up after all this time? It had been so long. Would she be the lucky one to see one in her lifetime?
<3

Caro

Character Sheet
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Avalance Citizen

on Sat 22 Feb 2020, 20:32

’Depends on how much she loves to life right?’ Sure, Élise words held some truth. More than a bit even. But she was alive and that was what mattered right? That not everyone in that house had been slaughtered. It was something he said out of respect for her to be fair. If it had been anybody else he’d probably wouldn’t have bothered. Cause what did the loss of a life actually mean of people he didn’t know? Even this, he didn’t really care about it. But he did care about how she was feeling about it. Which was maybe even more foolish of him to do so, but well nothing that he could undo anymore.

’Hmmm, I mean it could be. But I don’t go after entire households. Too much effort.’ A smirk landed on his lips. Wow, really making jokes about this. Wasn’t alright but he just rolled with it. ’A dragon? Can’t remember you being a jokester.’ A dragon, that was absolutely mental. Couldn’t be happening right? Though what else but that? ’You going after it? Mind me tagging along? It’s time that I get out of the Highlands again I suppose, unless you’re going to shoot down some Undyings again and saving me?’ He smirked. Yeah, right. That wasn’t going to happen, but maybe if she was looking to go down a bit more south again. It would seem fitting in his eyes to actually tag along. ’Do I need to promise to not be a complete asshat?’

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum