⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Patron Saint - Page 2 4tMYMeI
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

Patron Saint - Page 2 Empty Re: Patron Saint

on Mon 08 Jun 2020, 16:24

Their interactions were simply the product of two emotionally incompetent women barging their way through a conversation. Neither of them knew how to deal with the other’s feelings, never mind their own, and it grew into a bitter, resentful kind of relationship. Diana knew why she hated Manea so thoroughly; in a way, she felt as if the bastard woman had stolen her brother away from her. They were twins, they were supposed to be the closest, but Apollo had always had more in common with his half-sister than with his own twin. And it annoyed her to no end. Diana expressed her frustration and Manea probably only hated her in turn because of it. And so a toxic relationship was born. The way Manea casually spoke irked her even more, especially when the woman cared to call her ‘sis’ again. “Someone has to do it,” she muttered, hoping that that would end this useless flurry of insults.

Diana snorted at the words that followed. “Haven’t you seen by now that your mere presence is enough to annoy me?” No matter what the woman was dressed like, Manea always managed to get under her skin somehow. No one quite made her reach her breaking point like her half-sister did. The raven-haired woman was getting rather impatient, and so was Diana. The tailor nodded. “Of course, my lady. I’ve got enough to work on for now,” she hastily said, turning away to mind her fabrics and remove herself from the continuous squabble. Diana got up and eyed Manea for a bit. “I can’t believe you aren’t even able to gather enough patience for a dress-fitting,” she said, shaking her head in disapproval. Was it really that hard to just behave?

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Patron Saint - Page 2 Manea-Profil-Gif
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Wed 17 Jun 2020, 22:29
The woman had been annoyed as soon as Diana had muttered the words ’Manea’ and ’dress’ in one sentence. Once she realized that she had to spend actual time with someone who could probably drink her blood, which says a lot since Manea was called the blood thirsty one, it had only gotten worse. In fact, Manea didn’t have a problem with Diana, she never had a problem with anything or anyone in the castle as long as she got to do what she wanted to do. Something Diana hadn’t let her, so now she was taking pleasure in annoying the blonde. Whenever the blonde showed a sign of discomfort, it was the same signal as someone in pain during battle, she jumped on it like a prowling wolf on his prey. Calling her ’sis’ seemed to be one of the most successful triggers yet.

That snort and those words, other signs of discomfort. An animal driven into a corner got vicious as well. ”Now that you mention it, I have noticed it a couple of times already,” she spoke with a thoughtful expression on her face. It probably had something to do with how different they and their bond to Apollo was, that was possibly why Diana just got annoyed at the sight of her half-sibling. And to put both of them out of their misery, she had asked whether or not she had to stand there any longer. The tailor seemed to be done and Manea stepped down from the stupid little pedestal, putting her belt with sword beck around her waist. ”Can you just shut up now Diana? I entertained you and you’re incessant need to torture me. You’re as happy this is over as I am,” the raven frowned while fastening the belt. ”But thank you, for taking care of my image like this,” if she had had any more emotion, sarcasm would’ve been dripping from her words, but she just didn’t have it in her.

When I see my opponent flinch...
I know I've already won.

THE WARRIOR
Patron Saint - Page 2 4tMYMeI
Demi

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Diana Freyr
Diana Freyr
Avalance Citizen

on Tue 23 Jun 2020, 11:52

It wasn’t as if she had purposefully chosen to spend time with Manea today. If anything, Diana preferred to avoid her half-sister at all costs. The woman could make her blood boil more fiercely than anyone else, and she preferred to spare herself the meaningless arguments. But something had to be done today and Diana would make sure it happened, no matter how much Manea would protest. She couldn’t believe anyone was immature enough to complain about having to wear a dress to an important event.

The longer she was in a room with the woman, the less joy she could extract from teasing her. Instead, she merely got angry at every sarcastic quip that was thrown her way. Diana furrowed her brow when Manea pointed out that, yes, she had noticed her annoyance a few times already. “I guess you’re not as oblivious as I thought you were,” she muttered, in a final attempt to insult the other woman somehow. Manea stepped forward, putting on that hideous belt again. Diana got up as well, glaring daggers at the other woman when she actually had the nerve to ask her to shut up. She scoffed. “Fine. Well, next time I’ll let you go to a wedding whichever way you want so you can embarrass yourself for all to see,” she bit back. If that was what the woman truly wanted, she could get it. “Good day to you, miss Dalgaard,” she said, then politely nodded at the tailor in goodbye. “Manea,” she said afterwards, in a much more unpleasant tone. Then, with her head held high, she walked off again.

i am a creature

of grief and dust and

bitter longings

there is an empty place

within me

where my heart was once
Patron Saint - Page 2 Manea-Profil-Gif
Swaas

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Manea Winter
Manea Winter
Avalance Citizen

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 23:33
There would never be another word spoken about this situation, and Manea would always refuse to admit it, but Diana making sure that Apollo’s wedding would be acceptable to society’s standards meant something to the younger woman. No, she didn’t care who saw her in armor, or who noticed that she didn’t wear a dress to her brother’s wedding, neither would her brother give it a second thought. But Manea had enough intellect to know that it would indeed reflect bad on him if he couldn’t even keep his bastard sister in line, so, yes, she was grateful, but she wouldn’t admit it.

A dry chuckle resounded, ”Oh, I notice a lot more than you think sis.” Like how Diana hated being called that. The belt wrapped around her waist while she felt Diana stare at her in anger. ”Oh, don’t worry Diana, I’m not letting you have that one,” she spoke casually, as if she had any idea what she would have to do to get a dress. She’ll probably just stick to the one this tailor would make for her. The blonde said goodbye to the older woman and Manea also politely nodded, before looking at her sister with dark eyes. ”Diana,” she muttered in her monotone voice again. The blonde walked in one direction, her steps light, while Manea’s heave footfall moved towards the outside.

When I see my opponent flinch...
I know I've already won.

THE WARRIOR
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum