⠀Forged in Fire
A dutch/english medieval fantasy RPG
Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

WINTER

As winter arrives, the temperature lowers and the Highlands are covered in a blanket of snow, while the rest of Avalance deals with more rain and periods of wet snow.

Current Event

A Reign of Destruction

The people of Avalance wonder whether they have a new problem on their hands as the rain keeps crashing down from above. As if that wasn't enough, the King starts raising their taxes, taking from what little they have left.

Account switch

Username

Password

Credits

Copyright ©2020 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

ik ben hier zo klote druk mee geweest red mij uit fif hel, jk bbys love u all
Special thanks to Kiki for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Go down
Take me down to the fighting end 8Qu1HDp
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

Take me down to the fighting end Empty Take me down to the fighting end

on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 21:13

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK
little lamb to the slaughter。

There was only one reason why he was travelling to Aeldun, of all places. His common sense told him he had to stick to his own planning. He had business to attend to in the South soon. This detour would make his tight schedule even harder to follow. At the same time, he didn't really have a choice. Because he was not the type to ignore a message. Not when it came from him.

Most of all, he wanted to know how he had found him. He never stayed in one place for too long. Aside from that, he also needed to find out whether or not he was still in Aeldun, and if not, where he had went after. It would be.. Troublesome, to say the least, if the man was planning on staying around for a while.

The first place to start his investigation, was quite the obvious one. He was quite sure the man would have anticipated on him taking this route, but he also doubted it was a trap. Thus, he left his horse outside, before entering the building. He pulled back the hood of his cape. His gaze went around the room for a bit, as he waited for someone to show up.

Take me down to the fighting end Tumblr_oo269xw1I01vk78n2o4_400
Not Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Transmutational Alchemy
Cirina Raen
Cirina Raen
Avalance Citizen

Take me down to the fighting end Empty Re: Take me down to the fighting end

on Wed 04 Dec 2019, 23:10
Right before the attack, she had told herself that it was time to head off. To head into the darkness with just a bag, to find her way into a new world she had never seen before. The idea had seemed so great, but then it had happened. Forever damaged, the beast had torn her skin apart. Never in her life had she seen that much blood. And ever since, the forests had been terrifying. How could she bring herself to go out again, if she feared what lived there? She found herself staying in, locking herself away from the entire world. Her wounds were healing, but the scars remained.

Oh!” she gasped, after hearing the door open. In a rush, the blonde ran towards the main hall, her blonde curls dancing on her shoulders as she stopped, completely out of breath, in front of a young man. She forced a smile on her face as she straightened her back, hearing the cry of her falcon, Maple, audible through the building. “Hi!” she greeted the man, pulling a hand through her hair and grinning somewhat awkwardly. “How can I help you?
<3

Last edited by Cirina Raen on Sun 12 Jan 2020, 21:50; edited 1 time in total
Take me down to the fighting end 8Qu1HDp
Wolf

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Arno Gunnarsson
Arno Gunnarsson
Avalance Citizen

on Fri 06 Dec 2019, 18:11

YOU MARCH IN THE DARK
little lamb to the slaughter。

With the prospect of the upcoming plans, he could not afford to waste any more time than absolutely necessary. He had to reach the Evergreen in time for the Vigneron masked ball. This was important enough to make a detour, however. He would just have to figure out a way to make up for the lost time after. Hopefully it would be worth it. He had to make absolutely sure this man would not ruin the plans, because he certainly had the ability to do so. The priority now was to try and figure out where exactly he was hiding.

Apparently a slightly awkward blonde would have to help him. Perfect. He just nodded at her in a way to greet her, before he pulled out the rolled-up piece of parchment. He offered it to her, so she could take a look. ”I’d like you to give me a description of the man who sent me this letter”, He said. ”I was in Caer Scion when I received it, So it must have been sent over a week ago”, He added. It was a reach, most likely she didn’t even remember the man, but this was his only viable option, considering he did not have the time to search for him for too long.

Take me down to the fighting end Tumblr_oo269xw1I01vk78n2o4_400
Not Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Transmutational Alchemy
Cirina Raen
Cirina Raen
Avalance Citizen

on Sun 12 Jan 2020, 22:02
The man was ready for business, not wasting time on simple manners. Okay. He handed her a rolled-up piece of parchment, which she hesitantly took, raising her brows as she laid eyes upon it. He asked her who had sent it, saying it must have been sent over a week ago. Lucky for him, that meant that she must have been the one to take it. She hummed softly as she placed the paper on the desk, looking down on it in hopes of it triggering a memory.

And then it did. “Oh!” she said. “I remember. It was a very tall man! Or well, he wasn’t that tall actually. He just had this look to him that made him seem bigger than he was,” she tried to explain. She moved her hand to her chin when she continued talking. “He had this red beard,” she recalled, moving on to the next by placing her hands on her head “and messy red hair to go with it.” She lowered her hands again. “I think he was talking of something… with… giants?” Surely, she had not been able to keep up with the man’s talks. “Something about milk?” She couldn’t remember.
<3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum