Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Mini-avatar : Shattered Tumblr_inline_ori4twTNj31rifr4k_250
IC posts : 64
Alias : Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Eydís VikanderAvalance Citizen

Shattered Empty
Shattered

on Sun 24 Nov 2019, 00:07
I hand you my porcelain heart
Breakable but not yet broken
Harboring my words unspoken. I handed you my porcelain heart, disregarding consequences, letting down all my defenses to my porcelain heart. You came and stood by me, your crooked smile brighter than the stars.
Nothing was going the way it should. Panic followed her wherever she went, tears in her eyes as she walked over the street. She could feel him watching her. His eyes, his presence. It was as if he was here, always and forever. Watching over her - watching her. A soft shiver was sent down her spine. For weeks, months even, she had barely gone outside, her face forgotten by the world. But not anymore. Word had reached her of her sister’s disappearance. Now that she knew she was alive, she wasn’t going to lose her. Not again. So, against all her own expectations, she had gone outside - she was planning to leave, to head for the Ruby Bay and find her sister.

But this was harder than planned. She hadn’t wanted to worry Adeena, so she had simply told her that she was going to visit her sister. Heading for the bay of the Glade, it was hard. There barely were any ships and she found herself at a loss, tears in her eyes as she looked around. The men, completely ignoring her, as she was too afraid to speak up. She just needed someone to take her with him! So eventually she stopped herself in front of someone, closed her eyes and…

Take me!

Not like this, Eydís.

NOTES, For Nyx!
Nyx Xiaoyu
Mini-avatar : Shattered Tumblr_oqzq9nv6fr1vzjoszo1_250
IC posts : 7
Alias : Jules

Character Sheet
Magic: Transmutational Alchemy
Nyx XiaoyuAvalance Citizen

Shattered Empty
Re: Shattered

on Sun 24 Nov 2019, 00:36
"I like her 'cause she's smart, headstrong and independent

She puts me in my place, but I don't know where I stand"
@ EYDIS VIKANDER
After paying her beloved Alison a visit in Goldenleaf It was time to head home, back to The Ruby Bay. The visit had left her with many feelings and questions so she would make sure to walk straight in to the first tavern as soon as the ship boarded. Dealing with these kind of feelings wasn't exactly a talent of hers, so why bother? Once back home she'd forget about all of It, at least for a while.

As the dark haired pirate was about to board the ship her way was blocked by an unfamiliar girl who suddenly yelled something at her, something she was quite surprised to hear from a strange girl that she had never met before, even though she always looked devilishly handsome for sure. "Take you, you say?" She responded, a little confused about this sudden change of plans. "You haven't even introduced yourself properly yet." The pirate continued while lightly shaking her head. She could at least take her out for a drink first.   
MONTY

Last edited by Nyx Xiaoyu on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 18:06; edited 2 times in total

Shattered A7MtNsu
Mini-avatar : Shattered Tumblr_inline_ori4twTNj31rifr4k_250
IC posts : 64
Alias : Wap

Character Sheet
Magic: Traditional Alchemy
Eydís VikanderAvalance Citizen

Shattered Empty

on Sun 24 Nov 2019, 00:46
I hand you my porcelain heart
Breakable but not yet broken
Harboring my words unspoken. I handed you my porcelain heart, disregarding consequences, letting down all my defenses to my porcelain heart. You came and stood by me, your crooked smile brighter than the stars.
Perhaps she was just good for nothing. She couldn’t even speak to anyone properly anymore, slightly panicking. Ever since Sobek had returned, things had taken a turn for the worse. She hadn’t seen him in a while, but he haunted her. He was everywhere. In her nightmares and her dreams, around every corner and in every shadow. He was her curse and she would die if she would not rid herself of him soon. But she didn’t know how. She couldn’t find it…

The boy seemed a bit confused about her question and she shook her head wildly, her brown hair swinging over her shoulders as she did. “I… I’m Eydís!” she introduced herself. She truly was at a loss. It was one thing that she thought it was a good idea to ask a pirate to take her with him to Kraken’s Lair, but another to just blindly do as she was told. Introduce yourself, Eydís. Sit on your knees and ask if you can come with, Eydís. “I… I need to go…” she stuttered, her voice in a higher pitch than usual. “To Kraken’s Lair.” She took a deep breath in, looking the boy in his eyes again. “Do you…” Do you know how to get there? Does he know anyone who could take her? She wasn’t sure what she wanted to ask.

NOTES, none
Sponsored content

Shattered Empty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum