Welcome to Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire is a high fantasy role-playing game, which is set in a world where legends come alive. Dragons exist, magic is at the tip of your fingers and the lands are beautiful beyond imagination. Join us in a journey throughout Avalance. Create your character and allow yourself to be surprised by the many adventures that lie ahead. Where one moment your character might be on its way to finding love, he could encounter a dragon or a unicorn the next. Nothing is impossible in these lands.

Current Season

AUTUMN

Temperatures stopped rising, but have yet to lower as autumn arrives in Avalance. Precipitation is still rare and mostly accompanied by thunderstorms.

Current Event

Long Live the Queen

The Queen is dead. House Aldyr is mourning the loss of their queen, while Lady Zehirah has been crowned Queen of Ashax.

Account switch

Username

Password

Discord

Credits

Copyright ©2019 by the FiF team
All rights reserved. No part of these texts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the staff. All images and characters belong to their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied or altered without written permission.

Special thanks to madeinsevilla93 for our profiles and Wazilikie for our Sigil designs.

The site works on all browsers, but is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Enzo Bourbon
Mini-avatar : Death by a thousand cuts LUnWLBb
IC posts : 230
Alias : Daan

Character Sheet
Magic: None
Enzo BourbonLord of Crestfall

Death by a thousand cuts Empty
Death by a thousand cuts

on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 12:16
WON'T ACCEPT YOUR SILENCE
BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS
Enzo had gone out for a ride today. He had ordered his guards to stay behind at the mansion, not wanting to have anyone with him while he visited the villa he had once lived. The place was now nothing more than a wild mess, with plants growing everywhere and animals roaming around the property. Layers of dust and the scent of rotting wood had greeted him the second he had stepped into the place. He had been hanging around there the entire afternoon, and it was already dark by the time he returned back to his mansion.
The man frowned when he saw a very extraordinary situation going on in his mansion. His guards were captured and a man was sitting on his couch, seemingly making himself at home on Enzo’s favorite spot. Right. The man cocked an eyebrow and looked at the men that were standing around, not his guards, but those wearing the obvious mark of the king. ”What did Maximillien do this time?”
+ tagJoehoe
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

i will shield you from the darkness

when the walls around us quake

i will hold back all the monsters

until my bones begin to break
Joseph Corbin
Mini-avatar : Death by a thousand cuts A311rEsK_400x400
IC posts : 118
Alias : Definitely not Wap

Character Sheet
Joseph CorbinHand of the King

Re: Death by a thousand cuts

on Fri 06 Dec 2019, 22:12
One day, people would learn not to mess with the Royal sigil. Today, clearly, was not that day. A soft sigh sounded as Joseph looked down on a tied-up guard, kneeling down in front of him and staring the young man in his eyes. “If you ever see our Sigil again,” he told him, his voice sharp as a knife. “I want you to go down on your knees and heed our every wish. The next time you raise as much as your voice at me, I will have your tongue cut out and fed to my dogs.” He smiled, pulling at his moustache for a second. “Good boy,” he then said, before patting the guard on his shoulder, before heading inside.

The wait inside had been longer than wished for, but that was to be expected with these unannounced visits. He took a bottle of Bourbon and looked at it, without opening it, carefully expecting it until Enzo finally decided to show his face. He smiled, his moustache smiling with as he heard the question of the man. His smile disappeared instantly and he raised his brows. “As far as I am concerned, your brother did not do a thing,” he answered, not yet saying what he was here for. If Enzo wanted to guess, he would let him.

Enzo Bourbon

Character Sheet

on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 12:30
BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS
He was going to take a nice, hot bath when he came home. Soaking in there for at least an hour, drinking a glass or three of his own bourbon and then disappearing into his office where he would get some work done. Sleep wasn’t even in his daily routine anymore. Sometimes his body would get so tired that he would fall asleep in his office, his face on his desk. Just whenever his body allowed him to. Going to bed was useless. He would only be turning and twisting for hours on end, wasting his time.
Though it didn’t seem like he was going to get some time for himself soon. A sigh left his mouth at the words of his man. Apparently this wasn’t about his brother. Perhaps Costia had done something outrageous. It wouldn’t surprise. Him. The man shed his coat and walked over to a cabinet, taking a glass and a bottle of bourbon. He didn’t even bother asking his unwanted guest if he wanted something too. ”Then please, enlighten me why you have invaded my home and tied up my guards.” His voice was calm as he spoke, though he would really fucking like to have some explanation for the whole scene.
+ tagJoehoe
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

Joseph Corbin

Character Sheet

on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 15:50
Demands. Everyone seemed to have them. At times, Joseph wondered if they forgot who they were. In front of him stood Enzo Bourbon, merely a small lord. His family had been working hard to secure a position, yet they never had. He could. Here and now, today. But only if Joseph decided so. It was good to have power. To know that your every word was backed by the Royal King himself. Yet, Joseph knew that this power would be taken away if he were to abuse it. And so, all his decisions were ever made for the good of the realm. Forin the end, that’s what he served. The realm. Their people. Their kingdom.

I wanted to talk to you, Lord Bourbon,” Joseph explained calmly, stretching the title with a mocking tone. “Your guards did not seem to realize what the King’s sigil stands for. So I took it upon myself to teach them. I hope they will remember, for next time I will choose a different method.” A threat, yet no specific mention of physical harm. The man had learned to choose his words carefully a long time ago. “So, Lord Bourbon,” he continued, that same mocking tone in his voice, “why would I possibly want to talk to you?

Enzo Bourbon

Character Sheet

on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 17:15
BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS
Enzo was keeping himself remotely calm with this stranger strolling around in his fucking house as if he owned the place. He wasn’t stupid, however, and he had noticed the sigil the moment he’d stepped inside. The man reached for a glass and a bottle, pouring himself some bourbon as he listened what his unwanted guest had to say. He was here to talk to him. Right. He explained that his guards hadn’t realized what the King’s sigil stands for, and that he had teached them himself. Enzo hummed a little, briefly looking at his guards, bringing the glass up to his lips and taking a sip.
”I honestly have no clue,” he calmly said, looking at the man, slowly raising one brow. ”So tell me, please. What do you want to talk about.” He just wanted this whole scene to be over so he could continue with his business. Playing games with this man was the last thing he was digging right now.
+ tagJoehoe
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

Joseph Corbin

Character Sheet

on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 18:29
A disappointed sigh was audible when Enzo told him he had no clue. There was no fun to be had with this man. Just a grumpy, lifeless fellow who had nothing else to live for. Perfect for what Joseph had in store for him. That didn’t mean that he couldn’t try working on Enzo’s nerves, however. And as soon as the man would show a sign of disrespect towards the crown, the deal was off. Oh, how great it was to be in a position of power.

I just returned from Crestfall,” he started his explanation. “I have concluded that House Whytebeard is unfit to rule over Crestfall and have resigned the from their position at its seat.” Now, Enzo would probably start to guess why he was here. “I would like for you to take their position. To rule and watch over the city in the name of your King, Jeran Adyr.” There was no emotion in his voice - no excitement, no happiness. This was business, nothing else. He didn’t care who took the position, as long as they did what was asked of them.

Enzo Bourbon

Character Sheet

on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 18:41
BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS
The man slowly sipped from his bourbon as he gave his guest a questioning look. Enzo wasn’t one that showed his emotions often, nor did he give any other signs of what he was thinking. Just a raised brow to indicate that he wanted to know what the man was here for. He wasn’t going to play games with him, guessing why the man wanted to walk with him. He didn’t like guessing, he needed facts.
Enzo listened when the man explained that House Whytebeard was no longer fit to rule over Crestfall and that they were no more. He wasn’t that surprised, the rumor had been spreading that Artax Whytebeard had gone insane, breaking alliances left and right. It had only been a matter of time before the Crown would interfere. Enzo lowered his glass a little when he heard the core of the explanation. They wanted him to take the seat in Crestfall. For a moment, his heart stopped beating and he stayed quiet, letting the words sink in for a couple of seconds. ”It would be an honor,” he eventually said. How his father would be proud, finally realizing his ambitions.
+ tagJoehoe
+ notesnone
BY MITZI

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum